Sunday, August 25, 2019

Increase appetite! I examined periactin. August 25, 2019


 

Unusual daytime shot Keika-chan.



Forgotten tongue championship, registering.



 

Yesterday, at the animal hospital, Keika was given
Appetite enhancer, Periactin

Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019
On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019
The night without Keika-chan   August 22, 2019
She was discharged from the hospital, but ... August 23, 2019
Align new collars for hospital discharge, August 24, 2019

It worked.

I'm surprised already.




She ate at least one pack of night health cans.



Kalkan pouch is a little bit.




Morning petit is less than half.



She ate all the crunchy!


No, it worked.


However, because there is no poop yet,
In fact, I am worried about how my stomach is doing.

Ifshe have a stomachache and it is painful, but she want to eat with medicine, she ca n’t help it. .


Then, especially on the night she started drinking yesterday, I sometimes felt strange.

There was a time when she just moved around.
(It wasn't always)


If I look into the periactin on the net,
After all, it seems that it is used by cats for such an appetite increase.

However,,

To the last,

Side effects!

Periactin was originally
Allergy medicine
It was.

(Veterinarian says that too ...)


I checked it with a medicine book.


"Periactin

Cyproheptadine hydrochloride


Histamine H1 receptor antagonist (first generation)


Dose 4mg once 1-3 times a day (children have syrup)


Indications Wrinkles associated with skin diseases, urticaria, vasomotor edema, hay fever, allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, cold, etc. Sneezing / nasal discharge / cough

Characteristic appetite enhancement
Side effects (serious) confusion, hallucinations, convulsions, agranulocytosis
Others: drowsiness, rash, reduced attention, irritation, excitement, ataxia, decreased consciousness, leukocyte / thrombocytopenia, purpura, increased appetite, mucosal dryness, edema, liver dysfunction, nose bleeding

<Excerpt from today's therapeutic drug 2018>



Well,
I have taken several types of medicines for hay fever,
I have never heard of this medicine.
I'm drinking Zizal with the same H1 (second generation).


Today, Keika-chan was a medical checkup,
I went to the animal hospital in the evening.

Today, the usual female veterinarian is a day off,
It was an older less-communicative veterinarian .

When I talked to him that I did n’t feel relaxed after drinking,
“Rarely, but may be hypersensitive to epilepsy or brain disease”
He said.

She was eating today, and yesterday's subcutaneous infusion was a little left, so we did not instill (!) And came back.



It was 864 yen only for a revisit fee.

It was good.


Well, we will go tomorrow again.


"If you can eat it, you can reduce it a little."
I was told about Periactin.
I didn't drink her tonight.

I will give Periactin tomorrow morning and go to the animal hospital for consultation.



It would be nice to be able to eat without medicine as it is, Keika-chan.


original Japanese version  → 食欲増進!ペリアクチンについて調べてみました。  2019年8月25日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...