Sunday, October 13, 2019

Typhoon passing & slightly dropping Periactin   October 12, 2019





My name is Mokuren-chan.



"Typhoon came"



"Great wind and rain sounds"


The typhoon passed as much as it can.

New toy favorites & Disaster prevention measures for typhoons ① October 10, 2019
Shion-chan antibiotics finished & Disaster prevention measures for typhoons ② October 11, 2019

Fortunately, my house will end without any damage.






Evacuation with 4 Nyan is impossible,
When I am skipped, let's be skipped together
I thought.

today,
Take a bath in the morning, store water in the bath, sleep a little in the afternoon,
Prepared for the typhoon production.




"Right?"



"Nyanya"



"Playing with me"



"Nee ne"

During the purchase of typhoon information, play requests continued.

You will be tired of playing. .







Even during this time, typhoons are still crossing Japan.
Perhaps the whole picture will be revealed after the sun rises,
I hope the damage will not spread any further.

And thank you very much for those who work during the rain.
For infrastructure-related people, the local government, the police firefighting self-defense force, and hospitals. .
Thank you very much!





Today, Keika-chan just ate a little wet in the morning and didn't get rice,



Eventually I decided to introduce Periactin.

Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019
Periactin & Bloodshed Catastrophe Again-Constipation and Diarrhea-  <Additional notes>   September 24, 2019
Periactin again… Is there an effect?    October 2, 2019



I decided to divide it into half the usual size and give it a little.
The day after tomorrow, she can't eat until inspection is over , so if it works, I'm sorry for that.



Katsura-chan's favorite health cans were given in half.
Because when she eat it, she gets diarrhea, this wet.
She likes it.




Pakupaku.

Eat a lot. .

original Japanese version  → 台風通過&ペリアクチン少し投下  2019年10月12日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...