Wednesday, October 16, 2019

I went to "Kichijoji cat festival" ② Cafe Zenon-October 15, 2019







Continuing from last week this week,

Kichijoji cat festival

I went to

I went to "Kichijoji Cat Festival"①, Donguri Gallery and HattiFNATT -Kichijoji House- October 8, 2019


This time it was on the way to the last shop,

[38] CAFE ZENON

Just like last week, I left Kichijoji Station and turned right and walked around.

Then, in front of the store, climbing the “Kichijoji Cat Festival” and finding a cat gacha!








If I enter here,
No.

 


Oh, if I look closely,
Zenon bar. .
Not a cafe

There is no cat menu and only the front gacha. .

I went to the shop,
I was withdrawn.
I'm sorry. . .




Re-entered Cafe Zenon next door.










It was a cozy cafe with a high ceiling and a sense of openness.

Many beautiful illustrations of City Hunter Tsukasa Hojo were displayed here and there.






The entrance to the toilet was also Ryo and Kaori.

Was it Comic Zenon?
There was a life-size Kenshiro at the bar.



Immediately limited collaboration menu, cat latte order.

 






Marshmallow was floated in latte.
Marshmallow was so soft!
I can't help melting the cat. .

I ordered salmon and spinach cream penne gratin.

And when I see it,

 



Oh, avocado?

My avocado is allergic to eating and vomiting diarrhea

Check with the person in the store if it is avocado.

Then
"Do you want to remake without avocado?"

Are you okay?



 

I had you remake it with your words!

Wow😆
It was delicious! !


In addition, we ordered a grapefruit sour squeezed with fresh grapefruit called cajutta.




I'm curious about other people's tables, this huge grapefruit. .



Inside, the squeezed grapefruit



Thank you.





Then take out the pudding.



I had a midnight snack after taking a bath at home.
(Where did you go on a diet?)



It was delicious.

I also challenged Gacha in front of Zenon Tavern.



300 yen.








Oh, cute.



Thank you to everyone at Zenon Cafe & Tavern!

Thanks to you, I was able to have delicious food and drinks ^^


It was a very good shop!

I want to go again after the cat festival is over.


*


 

Keika-chan, whose inspection ended yesterday,
Keika-chan, ultrasound inspection   October 14, 2019



She ended up drinking Periactin today.



There was effect and ate rice.

I hope the weight will return even a little.

I don't know if this is a good way. .


original Japanese version → 吉祥寺ねこ祭り②     カフェゼノンに行ってきましたー  2019年10月15日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...