Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Periactin again… Is there an effect? October 2, 2019




 

Keika-chan.

She ate a lot at Periactin last week.
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019
Periactin & Bloodshed Catastrophe Again-Constipation and Diarrhea-  <Additional notes>   September 24, 2019

The effect was about 3 days, and after that she stopped eating again.

 

As of yesterday, her weight was also divided by 2.99kg and 3kg.

There was one loose flight once (Cost of cats in September 2019, September 30, 2019)
After that, it became an ordinary Eunyo,

I gave Periactin again this morning.


She certainly came to eat.

 



Eat the usual amount of dry.

 

Even if I add it,



Almost almost ate.

However,,
I mean ...



She's not fine.


When she took Periactin before,
Make a funny voice,
Walking around,
She wasn't calm down,

This time I do n’t feel like that.



Is it because of a liver mass? .
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019

I wish I could have done the inspection sooner, but I couldn't get a reservation on a holiday.

However, in the back where biopsy is not possible,
Surgery is also a story,

...




I feel like watching over every day so that there is as little burden as possible.




Eat it tomorrow. . .



*


Thanks to you, mom's hand is almost cured.




Please see the summary of the progress on the page.

A report that was bitten by a domestic cat   -Please note bloody images-

There was a lot in this week

I feel tired, so my mom goes to bed early today.

good night. .


original Japanese version   → またまたペリアクチン…効果はあったけど?  2019年10月2日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...