Monday, September 16, 2019

"A book that live happily until the last day with cats" by Kato Yuko, completed September 15, 2019



Today,
Actually,
It was my father's death day.

I went home and visited the grave,
I had dinner with my mother.


Here is the book I read on that day.








A book that lives happily until the last day with cats

By Kato Yuko
Sayo Koizumi, picture

Amazon 1404 yen


Until now, I haven't read many cat care books.
Probably somewhere.

But
The other day,
Keika-chan was hospitalized.



Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019
On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019
The night without Keika-chan   August 22, 2019
She was discharged from the hospital, but ... August 23, 2019
Align new collars for hospital discharge, August 24, 2019
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019
Cats love stairs   August 26, 2019
G measures ect ... August 27, 2019
Keika-chan, one week after leaving the hospital-   August 30, 2019
Keika-chan, 2 weeks after leaving the hospital-September 6, 2019
Keika-chan, 3 weeks after leaving the hospital, September 14, 2019

Fortunately she was discharged,
She still has anxiety.
(There seems to be a mass in the liver)

At that moment,
decides various things of Keika-chan, 
Only me.

I have to think about this.
I decided to face it properly.


Therefore,
I read this book with cute illustrations.

From the life of a cat, it is important to have an old cat and skinship.
And the last way of taking care.



Honestly it was hard.

The story of the people who took care of the last domestic cat,
I read while sipping my nose with Komeda.


Recently I've fluttered just to deal with illness,
I did n’t communicate properly,
I did n’t massage or brush my teeth,
Reflected.

And
If I need to have a diaper or bedridden,
I was worried that I could do it.



The content that left an impression was
“Speak a little, this is also a great skinship”
Thank you for your easy skinship when you are busy.

then,
"Turning point when hands are gone"
It seems to be a turning point for thinking about the quality of life of a cat.

by the way,
Keika-chan is
A cat who hasn't been touched since the first time. . .




Conversely,
The cats that take their hands
They are still young--
Can I please?


And
“Determine the position of the owner”
“A person's view of life and death varies with age and experience.”
“In the end, thinking about what a cat wants you to do is just a projection of an individual ’s view of life and death. ”

Well ...
I want you to get as much pain as possible.
I would like to treat as much as possible if it can be cured, but I don't want to hurt so much if it doesn't cure.
Also depends on the cat.




"If the cat don't accept food and water, don't be overwhelmed, just boil it, just talk to it, keep it quiet. No one can stop the cat that has begun to walk on death. The most important thing is to watch with great respect and gratitude for your cat, who is trying to put an end to your life with your body. "

...
......
………

No more tears. . .











My father suddenly died.

It was normal that morning, but was found dead in the evening.

I don't think he suffered, but the surroundings were sudden and very difficult.

I couldn't say goodbye.



I don't know how humans and cats should end.

Even with such medical development, animal mortality is 100%.

It is inevitable.


Each time,

I wonder if there is no choice but to make the best choice.

I'm sure you'll regret it.



It was a book that made me think.



original Japanese version  →  「猫とさいごの日まで幸せに暮らす本」加藤由子著 読了  2019年9月15日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...