Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Cats love stairs August 26, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.

After flapping with dinner,



On the stairs,



It was a daily routine to settle down.



Shion-chan is on the top.

Asagao-cha  is still told shaaaa by Shion ,

 

Are you okay for this distance?





Seen from above



They are like this.

When you see yourself relaxing on the stairs,
“I was glad to live in a maisonette with stairs (for me) with a high rent.”
I think.

But,

How should mom get down the stairs?

“Sorry, I ’m sorry to disturb you.”

And every day gently get off the helicopter on the stairs.

Who's home ...?




By the way, Mokuren-chan likes this preserved water box.

I'd like to keep that box already ...


*





Keika-chan actually had a diarrheal poop again yesterday night, and it was a little difficult to wipe her buttocks and flush it in the shower.

But the poop I saw this morning was normal, and my butt was clean, so I feel like my diarrhea has been cured.

We went to the animal hospital today.
Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019
On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019
The night without Keika-chan   August 22, 2019
She was discharged from the hospital, but ... August 23, 2019
Align new collars for hospital discharge, August 24, 2019
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019

Today was the usual female veterinarian.

Fortunately, Periactin seems to work, and she can eat meal, so there is no drip today.

If there was nothing, we was scheduled to visit again on Friday.



The previous Gaster was prescribed.




Revisit fee 864 yen
Internal medicine / prescription fee 1836 yen



Total 2700 yen

Honesty,
I am relieved that she will not be hospitalized again.

Going to the hospital every day was physically and mentally painful even with visits alone.

Of course also financially. .

There are still many issues, such as what to do with liver tumors,
I hope this time it will stay calm this time.



I hope you feel comfortable, Keika-chan.




Trouble broke out again at work today.

Mom does n’t like work anymore, but she ca n’t help it,
I will work tomorrow for rent, meals for everyone, and hospital fees. .

Yeah, I ’ll do my best. .

It seems that the problem has continued since April.
I wonder if I can go a shrine during the summer vacation.


original Japanese version  → にゃんこは階段がお好き  2019年8月26日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...