Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019




Keika-chan was hospitalized today.

She has n’t had any meal since yesterday,
Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Repeated vomiting,
We went to the animal hospital yesterday with an intravenous drip today.
If she could n’t eat tomorrow, we were told that we had to be hospitalized anyway,
I asked for it today.



Keika-chan, who does not know the exact age because I picked it up,
I've been told that she's old enough since I picked it up,
There are epilepsy diseases,
The food was also thin.

However, suddenly in these two days,
Isn't it illness, not aging?
I want to think.


It ’s like when she’s hospitalized.






 

Please come back home again, Keika-chan.





Deposit for hospitalization
30000 yen

It seems to be around 150,000 in 5 days.

900,000 a month,

Well,
I saved a little, but I wonder if I have it. .


I plan to go to the hospital every day.



If true,
today,

Shion's 7th birthday

I was going to celebrate a big celebration.

It is postponed until it settles down.




Sorry, Shion-chan.



"It can't be helped."


I plan to report the progress of Keika on this blog as much as possible,
Since twitter etc. may be delayed,
I apologize in advance.



Mama prays for Keika-chan's improvement while severing and preparing for a sudden contact by refusing alcohol.


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん入院しました。紫苑ちゃんの誕生日祝いは延期です。  2019年8月19日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...