Sunday, August 25, 2019

Align new collars for hospital discharge, August 24, 2019





This is Shion-chan.



He is different today.



Do you know what is different?





Excuse me.
I just bought a new collar. .



4 bottles here.

Lightton Cat Collar 4 Piece Cat Collar Accessories Soft With Safety Buckle With Bell Size Adjustable Fashionable Japanese Style Modern

1350 yen on Amazon

I bought it a while ago,
The collar has become old,
新しい首輪がきましたよー  2018年8月29日
I decided to give a little celebration of  discharge to Keika-chan.

I just put on the morning glory, but let's change it with everyone.
Asagao-chan, first shampoo & collar July 1, 2019



sniff.



Purple for Shion-chan.
It's a noble color
I took the bell.



I made it light blue for Asagao-chan.



Dooooo



For Mokuren-chan, it's dark pink.



"It looks good"

Now, today's leading role is here.



“What?”



Keika-chan is a light pink.



Look good.





Keika-chan, she was discharged yesterday,
Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019
On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019
The night without Keika-chan   August 22, 2019
She was discharged from the hospital, but ... August 23, 2019

After all rice is not good,
We went to the hospital today and drip it.

The veterinarian told me that if I did n’t change my drip for a few days, I would be hospitalized again to check it.
I'm a little lost.

First, it costs money. . (This seems pretty painful)
Next, we have'nt the result of the previous test, but I don't think we will get the another result again. (The veterinarian said that the pancreatitis test may come later.)

Moreover,
Keika-chan is clearly relaxed at home. .




She's never cramped like before she was hospitalized.

What is it?





After all, today we received a drug called Periactin that increases her appetite.

Even though she's sick, even if she just increase her appetite, it seems to eat and return and vomit,



Revisit fee 864 yen
Subcutaneous infusion 3348 yen
Internal prescription fee 1404 yen



It is 5616 yen today.



We will do our best tomorrow.



:




Mom is  a secret snack.
Keika's discharge celebration,
I gave up myself by saying that I was tired from going to the hospital for a week.

I have to work hard for hospitalization expenses.


original Japanese version  → 退院祝いに新しい首輪をおそろいで  2019年8月24日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...