Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Toilets in my home becomes huge September 17, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.



After dinner.

He's a little sleepy if he's full with rice.



It's always noisy Asagao-chan, but sometimes it's quiet.



Now,
In such a condition
It looks like he's getting used to our house,



He still remove the poop from time to time. . .




Until now, we have placed two different toilets in the gauge,
After all, the larger one has a lower crude phase rate.

So I bought a big toilet again.




Ritchell Koronell cat toilet 55 light blue

Amazon 1421 yen




Arrived in the wrong place before,
I get it as it is,
It is the same type as a large toilet.




I tried to make the edges different in light blue.
This color is beautiful.



How? Asagao-chan?



Super through.



There is quite a limit to our gauge.

I hope the crude phase is gone.



In this bigger toilet from Shion ’s room,
It does n’t seem to be rough, for now.

Is it better to be big after all?

But there is no place to put it.
It also costs a cat sand bill. .


When I don't have morning time, the rough phase is pretty tired.




Nice to meet you, Asagao-chan.


*


Now, Mom ’s summer vacation is over today.

Was tired of driving yesterday's high-speed traffic,
I have almost gone to sleep today. .

It was early.
Is it really over already? .

I'll do my best until winter vacation too----


original Japanese version  → 巨大化する我が家のトイレず  2019年9月17日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...