Saturday, September 14, 2019

Keika-chan, 3 weeks after leaving the hospital, September 14, 2019




Keika-chan.


Three weeks have passed since I was discharged.

Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019
On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019
The night without Keika-chan   August 22, 2019
She was discharged from the hospital, but ... August 23, 2019
Align new collars for hospital discharge, August 24, 2019
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019
Cats love stairs   August 26, 2019
G measures ect ... August 27, 2019
Keika-chan, one week after leaving the hospital-   August 30, 2019
Keika-chan, 2 weeks after leaving the hospital-September 6, 2019

She has no seizures and no vomiting.

She doesn’t have diarrhea,
I mean ...

Poop's sharpness is not good. .
(I'm sorry for the dirty story)

Sometimes the last small lump is stuck to the edge of the toilet.

So,
If I notice,
Check her butt!
doing.



"Nyan, what do you do?"



"No, no!"

It was beautiful. .


She eats rice, but the amount has gradually decreased.

Until now,



In the morning,  Mon Petit


Leave a science diet during the day,



I used a method of raising a kalkan pouch at night.


Science diet is measured 25g in the morning,
I was measuring how much I had eaten and the rest.







The remaining amount has increased. .

Well, this is bad.

Because,



Montpetit, 35kcal / 100g 1 bag 40g = 14kcal



Science Diet 394kcal / 100g 25g = 98.5kcal 40g = 157.6kcal

10 times the calories per gram.

If you're full with a bag of Montpetii,
Rather, quit Montpetit,
I want you to eat half of the science diet!

so,
I tried to stop morning Montpetit from today.

Hey, Keika-chan, she likes wet rather than crunchy, but actually.
But that's why you'll lose weight.





Today's rest is 4g. .

It was good. .



The weight we measured yesterday was a little reduced to 3.105kg.

I want you to step on somehow.

I don't want to use Periactin as much as possible.

Ne, Keika-chan.













Yesterday our veterinarian called me
The measured Consave (zonisamide) blood concentration was within the range,
is what she said.

The current medicine was continued and it was scheduled to visit next week.

Was it good for the time being?


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、退院して3週間経ちました  2019年9月14日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...