Wednesday, August 28, 2019

G measures ect ... August 27, 2019





It is Prince Shion who is relaxing.



Good boy good boy.



He just screamed after Asagao-chan came,



Always in a bad mood



What makes me boil like this is



It has become quite rare. . Please. .



“Shion-chan is a good boy!”



He's  in a good mood.


Well, I tried various things in advance, G repelling strategy.

G appears again. . (Skip if you are not good at) August 6, 2019
Christel Takikawa's marriage-night release trial & G measures continued   August 7, 2019
G countermeasure effectant? I doesn't want to go out  Balsan. August 16, 2019

Whether the measures were effective,
If you're out of luck,

on Sunday
Now it has appeared in the dining kitchen.

I was in a hurry and it didn't get out of LDK and I didn't have a spray nearby

Eradication with bricks.

It was the first time it went to LDK,

Disappointed. .





For the time being, I tried putting borate dango around the sink.

If I make cats in and out, I am a little worried.
(Now LDK is off limits)

Well, I do n’t think they ’ll eat at this size,


On the veranda next to LDK




Both have run out of numbers, so I have to buy them again.
It seems

 

For the time being, wrap the spray on the veranda of the LDK around the front door.
I also prepared for freezing.




By the way, just before that,
I found a black shadow on the veranda in the cat room.
This is a spray of freezing spray!

Stuck,
Repel Yoshi!

If I think

It wasn't G.

It was a guy like Kanabung.

It was dark and I made a mistake. .

Sorry Kanabun-kun. .

(Doesn't accept the question of why Kanabun is good and G is bad, not bad)


It seems that it is necessary to continue measures.

Disappointed. .


*






By the way, Keika-chan,

Keika-chan has stopped eating rice at all. . . August 18, 2019
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019
I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019
On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019
The night without Keika-chan   August 22, 2019
She was discharged from the hospital, but ... August 23, 2019
Align new collars for hospital discharge, August 24, 2019
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019
Cats love stairs   August 26, 2019

Yesterday night, the poop was a bit loose, so I was a little worried,




She ate today!

Well, it's a medicine effect.


Also, if today's poop has diarrhea, I'm thinking about seeing it soon.




It ’s hard to settle down. .


original Japanese version  →  その後のG対策ect...   2019年8月27日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...