Thursday, January 30, 2020

My prince, please have Gaster. 1 January 29, 2020





This is Shion-chan.

I managed to take her to a veterinary hospital today.
Prevention of nail sharpening Large stuffing & Shion-chan vomiting again. . . 1 January 27, 2020
Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020




Shion-chan was smart, so I was alerted just by taking out the gloves.



Honor injury. .

Well, I'm glad it was about this.

A report that was bitten by a domestic cat   -Please note bloody images-



At the veterinary hospital, Shion-chan was angry while on the net.
Today's veterinarian was  female vet who always sees Keika-chan.

"He's a bad guy but a smart guy."
I was laughed when I introduced.

Just measure him weight in the net (5.02kg),
We returned without seeing him. .


For now, let's take a look at the stomach medicine,



Gaster came out.
少し食欲出てきた紫苑ちゃん  2018年7月26日

I had them powdered so that they could be sprinkled on rice.



It is Shion-chan who is angry after consultation.




It is rice with gaster



Fortunately he ate  it






My prince.



Selfish, selfish, angry, mood, gluttonous,
But
A noble born with a pedigree, smart,



My beautiful prince.

Take your medicine and live a healthy life.






Reexamination fee  880 yen.
Oral medication / prescription fee  2640 yen.



3520 Yen.


original Japanese version  → 王子、ガスターをお召し上がりください。  2020年1月29日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...