Friday, September 13, 2019

Mokuren-chan, who likes to dry food, and Asagao-chan, who likes wet food, September 12, 2019






My name is Mokuren-chan.



Beyond staring,

G ...


I took a lot of measures, and there was a little space,
G appears again. . (Skip if you are not good at) August 6, 2019
Christel Takikawa's marriage-night release trial & G measures continued   August 7, 2019
G countermeasure effectant? I doesn't want to go out  Balsan. August 16, 2019
G measures ect ... August 27, 2019

Is it because it's getting cooler? (Although I feel wrong as a temperate zone)



Stop eradication,
I decided to use various weapons that I purchased.



Freezing jet.

When I applied this, it escaped.
It might not have been enough momentum.

But if I look closely behind,



Centipede, stink bug, spider, millipede, geji, dandelion, ant, moth, beetle
And
G doesn't come out.

I was searching for the guy who ran away in



This time, Shion-chan is still.

I found it again.

How good is it? To the upper side that does not reach people or cats.

This time,



I came!

I did a Fumakilla!
Thank you, Fumakilla!
I don't want to get a job in it!


I think we should take some more measures.


*

Well, Shion-chan came out of the room for the sake of searching.
Usually to confirm frequent urination, to fight with morning glory, and to reduce the stress caused by it,
Currently quarantined.


So now it ’s basic,



With Mokuren-chan,



Asagao-chan

Living together.

For these two people, the red one who just met,
I think they're living well.

However, the recent problem is

The rice distribution is not good. . .




Mokuren-chan 3.68kg (Mom holds down from above)



Asagao-chan 4.365kg (same as above)

Required calories (calculated from the veterinarian public relations board)

They are 223kcal and 254kcal, respectively.

Now, the morning is Purinawan's dry,



330kcal per 100g


Felix wet in the evening




64kcal per 100g

I give them.

But anyway, Mokuren-chan doesn't eat wet.

So, 2 bags are divided by Asagao-chan: Mokuren-chan = 2: 1.

It's about 60kcal: 30kcal.




Mogumogu.

The remaining calories are about 194kcal and 193kcal, respectively.

So, it ’s 58g dry,

They don't eat like this. . .






Mokuren-chan eats a lot of dryness,



Asagao-chan



Stop right away.

Invite him to eat,



he eats



It is eaten by Mokuren-chan



Leave after all. . .



Perhaps Asagao-chan's favorite is



I think it ’s a healthy can,
I feel like poop is loose when he eat it.
So I haven't given much recently.



I don't feel that kind of thin, so I'm going to look at the situation.


*

The summer vacation mom went to a manipulator (osteopath) with a dentist today.

This was the first time for osteopathic clinic,

It was discovered that the right foot was shorter than the left foot and the thumb side was not standing properly.
I should be standing straight, but my hands are in front and my pelvis is distorted.
Well, I thought that was the case.

If he hit the tree and lightly tapping with the tongs from above,
Oh mystery.
A little around the hip joint.

I'm thinking of going for a while.

It's important to care for people, cats and houses.



original Japanese version  → ドライが好きな木蓮ちゃんと、ウェットが好きな朝顔ちゃん  2019年9月12日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...