Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Asagao-chan, we were in hospital. July 17, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.

Today was Asagao-chan, again at the hospital.

Some hair on the back is thin, try various medicines,
Medication for Acne Mite



Ibomek (Ivermectin)
He has been drinking

Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan-   May 7, 2019
Drink new antibiotics in the pill crusher & pill pocket    May 12, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan  1 June 2019
Asagao-chan, he seems that it may be an acne tick that the front line does not work!   June 9, 2019
I examined about ivermectin    June 16, 2019
I examined "cat mite tick disease" in 「CAT MEDICHINE」.    June 21, 2019
Asagao-chan seems to be a little better    June 26, 2019

This medicine is finished by the day,
The day before the day is the day when there is no usual veterinarian,
I had no time to go to the hospital yesterday
I went to work today.

if you do,
After all, the usual veterinarian (somewhat commuter-like elderly man somehow) is absent,
It seems that the female veterinarian, who is indebted to Keika-chan, is also busy.
The first young male veterinarian looked at it.

It's the first time, so he didn't know where
Well. .
Was it supposed to come after calling and checking?

Well, that there is no obvious bad thing is that it is good.

For the time being, the drug will come back about two weeks later.



Re-examination fee 864 yen.


The animal hospital that began moving after moving
Reservation system is different depending on the veterinarian.
The previous animal hospital was on a basic reservation basis.
I confirmed the working day of the veterinarian,
It feels like I'm going on a day I can go without making a reservation.

I wanted to consult with Kiren-chan's medical checkup.
It can not be helped Two weeks later.





He was a little firm, but I worked hard, morning glory.






He came back and relaxed a little after a while.



I'm glad he got his back well
He did his best
It's a good boy



We will do our best two weeks later. .


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、病院でした。  2019年7月17日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...