Thursday, July 18, 2019

Mokuren-chan, Asagao-chan and the flying face to face! July 18, 2019




It is Mokuren-chan.



Asagao-chan, Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan.
I was preparing to face each other little by little,
"Only the smell meets "Preparation start!   July 9, 2019
"Only the smell meets" starts.  July 16, 2019


This morning suddenly,
They had a meeting with Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan! !

Hya-ya😱
Flying ー ー! !

Somehow this morning, the door of the room of Asagao-chan was a bit open.
(Perhaps Asagao-chan does not wait for breakfast, but picks up the area around door,
It is thought that the sliding door was opened)

Mom who does not notice it,
As usual, I will try to clean the toilet by giving them some rice,
I opened the door of Shion-chan and Mokurren-chan's room (this is the door that opens with a Western-style knob),
Mokuren-chan are gone,

If I look for

In the room of Asagao-chan, she lined with Asagao-chan.

(I am so surprised that there is no photo at that time)

Oh, I brought Mokuren-chan back to her room!




Soon after that, it was Mokuren-chan.



There is nothing in particular that has changed.

On the other hand, Asagao-chan,





He's stuck.


Sorry, suddenly.
I was planning to have them face up little by little. .

If a cat you do not know suddenly jumps into your room,
I'm amazed to hear that.


Oh, Mom seems surprised.


We will repartition again and let us face each other little by little.



For the time being, the guard near the door is a bit.


Today's odor exchange is



With eight joint mats



Sharpen-nails where Mokuren-chan have a good time.



The same number from Asagao-chan's room is the joint mat flipping and exchange.



Then sharpen-nails, which I bought for the other day. .
Asagao-chan, I bought a new nail sharpening-- 4th July 2019

Because I'm not using it at all, ...

Let's have them use it.




Asagao-chan calm?



Nail sharpening set with the scent of Shion-chan & Mokuiren-chan.



At first he was surprised and entered the gauge,



He came out soon.







"What is this"





It seems that he like it.


I hope this will get you used to a little,

I would like to avoid sudden face-to-face contact because it is stressful.

Especially for Shion-chan.



When are you going to meet Asagao-chan?



original Japanese version  →木蓮ちゃん、朝顔ちゃんとフライング対面!  2019年7月18日







Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...