Thursday, June 27, 2019

Mom, it's down again June 27, 2019


It seems that a typhoon is coming.
The wind is going to be great.
Does the barometric pressure also change?



Shion-chan, too



Mokuren-chan also,

they will not change now.



"The wind sounds great"



Keika-chan is leaving foods today.

Eat more--



"It's alright"

Without saying so,





After all Asago-chan, I feel he's getting better back.



I'm sorry you were stressed after all.



I do not know whether such a change in barometric pressure is involved, but in fact, today I was not feeling well,
I have left my job.
I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. .

How many years do I have to rest on such a day?

I thought that I could not get tired of Niigata,
I'm not feeling well from yesterday.
I went to work yesterday,
I was useless today.

I make a hole in my work. . đŸ˜ą

I am shocked.
I can not manage myself. .

I have been unwell for a while, but hey.
I cold down and scratching her ears Mokurwn-chan February 11, 2019


then,
I can't sleep at night here ...

The number of jobs has decreased since April, so I have to work. .

I was cheating with alcohol,

I bought this Driel.








Well, well, it is with the sleepiness of cold medicine and allergy medicine, yes.
Moreover, two tablets at a time may not be for 3 days. .
Well, maybe I will try it with 1 tablet.
If it is no good, you may get a sleep agent at the clinic.
That is cheaper.
(It was 1058 yen in three days for Driel ..)



Originally,
Both my father and my grandmother
they were asleep in the poor people.

I think that the constitution has probably been similar.

In the light of this oneself, I think that after all marriage or child care is impossible.

Because
Husband or a child,
Will it cost more than cats?
No, not impossible---


I'm sleeping on the weekends, and I have no energy or energy to get married.




Even so, things are not going well. myself.

I have to think a little.


original Japanese version  → ãƒžãƒž、ぞたぞたダã‚Ļãƒŗ  2019åš´6月27æ—Ĩ



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, č‡Ēåˇąį´šäģ‹īŧ‘ 2017åš´8月1æ—Ĩ I've been working every ...