Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Asagao-chan in isolation -the first nail clippers and entry and exit attacks- 19 June 2019





It is Asagao-chan.











He became a very sweet baby.

Still, when mom comes back from outside, he goes to the corner and show a buzzy appearance.
Other than that, he was really getting used to it.





"Hmm?"




His back turns red and his hair thins, and he is still being treated for a tick infection,



I feel a little better. (It is difficult to understand in the photo)

Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan-   May 7, 2019
Drink new antibiotics in the pill crusher & pill pocket    May 12, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan  1 June 2019
Asagao-chan, he seems that it may be an acne tick that the front line does not work!   June 9, 2019
I examined about ivermectin    June 16, 2019




ブロードライン・投下!  2018年12月17日
ブロードライン投下第2弾!ストロー作戦!!(トイレ画像あり!)  2019年1月17日
月に一度のお薬滴下 ブロードラインとレボリューションと  2019年2月18日
Asagao-chan, I finally touched him with bare hands! ! !   March 18, 2019
Asagao-chan's one month late birthday present April 18, 2019



From the box,



Put out,



Put out,



Putu.

It is easy to finish.


Today, I also tried his first nail clipper.



I'm here to borrow a nail clipper from Keika-chan,



Yes hug.

Pachinpachin.

I've broken five nails of his right hand.

I was a little disgusted on the way, so I am here today.
I wonder if it breaks little by little.


When I have his nail clippers,

I want to take a shower

It is


I want to clean it somehow even once. .

No matter what you say, it's Motono Yoshi.

I wipe it with wet, though.


After cleaning up, I would like to see the girls in front of you.


But,
He,

Anyways,
Already,

He can't help leaving the room!




"Put it out"





Now, until I go home and go to bed,
I'm opening into the room isolated from the gauge,
It is a struggle every time I come and go.



Shion-chan also wants to leave the room and wants to leave the house.


According to my mother,

"The male wants to go out for breeding"

And I wonder if it is true. .


They're castrating, both.


Well, mom is

I am on a business trip to Niigata from tomorrow.

I am worried about the aftershocks, but

Because it did not become cancellation. . .


When I come back, I am threatened with shah (laughs)





Don't forget your mom until I come home.

I hope I can come home safely. .



original Japanese version  →  隔離中の朝顔ちゃんー初めての爪切りと出入口の攻防ー  2019年6月19日


 


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...