Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Keika-chan has eaten some kind of rice June 18, 2019





It is Keika-chan.



An earthquake happened, Keika-chan.



My house just rocked a while ago.

It was a long shake.


Is it okay, Yamagata in Niigata?



Actually mom ,,,,

Business trip to Niigata from the day after tomorrow,

It is.



Is this discontinued?



Keika-chan is also planning to stay at the hospital.



I'm worried about the earthquake.

I can only worry,

I also know people in Niigata. .

Before, when I was living in Gunma, I was on a business trip to Niigata about a week.

Are you okay. .



Now,
Eating rice for a while is not good enough,
Keika-chan, who was bothering me,





I ate me a lot.

The sprinkled effect is coming out!
Sprinkled on a cat, it was sprinkled too much    June 13, 2019

Thank you for telling me! !





The weight is flat.
Today is 3.075 kg.

She does not return to the previous 3.1 kg,
As she is said to Ok and veterinarian if she does not exceed 3 kg,
First of all, is she a passing score?



Pak Pak.



Eat a lot.



Uncommonly, together with Jasmine, Pacchi.
誕生日プレゼントにお友達が来ましたよー 2019年1月21日
Keika-chan  bubble blown   February 4, 2019
Keika-chan, how about new dry?   March 29, 2019





Jasmine is a stuffed animal that I have tried to make Keika-chan, who is isolated in the bedroom, alone.



It was a present given from my mother.




You're getting along well.


Even so, I'm worried about the earthquake😢


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃんご飯ぼちぼち  2019年6月18日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...