Saturday, March 21, 2020

Nyan-guard Arrives & Bear's Tanpopo-chan March 20, 2020





Today is Equinox Day.

It was warm
In the daytime, I didn't need heating, but I had to think about cooling!


It is already spring.

Because I don't remember Akatsuki

Mom was sleeping for one day

I've been busy for some time now that I'm taking over at the end of the year,
Corona is still going on,
The hay fever is terrible,
I'm tired. .


 

Shion-chan doesn't remember Akatsuki,
Please do not sleep here, Prince. .


Meanwhile, I was ordering.


Nyan-guard


Has arrived.






I ordered one before and this is the second one.







にゃんがーどのねこ工房から返信来ました〜  2018年11月27日
It was impossible for one person to assemble "Nyan-guard"! ! January 23, 2019
"Nyan-guard" I tried hard and assembled alone. January 26, 2019
Toothpaste cotton became a toy. January 27, 2019
Photographing party of our cute cats - I tried using fisheye & wide & closeup lens February 6, 2019
3000 yen cash back from Nyan-guard was transferred      March 2, 2019
What is the stress of Keika-chan? Coldness? Another cat cry?   January 7, 2020
Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020
Cute stalking measures・ It is order again  Nyan-guard.  February 18, 2020
Did it break through? Nyan-guard! !      February 28, 2020


It is prevention of jumping out.

This time, I was installing it in the corridor and trying to prevent other cats from inadvertently entering the bedroom with Keika-chan (and preventing messy messy messy Asagao-chan),

I'm thinking for a moment.

I wonder if we can install it in another place.

I think it's better to change after ordering. .

It is likely to be left at the entrance for a while
I'm sorry.





Asagao-chan's birthday gift is occupied by Mokuren-chan.
Asagao-chan, Happy Birthday-  March 19, 2020



The bear puppet I bought yesterday,
I bought a puppet bear at Tully's and supported  service dogs   March 19, 2020
Tanpopo-chan
I named it.




It's a Tanpopo-chan.






She really hates it





There is Jasmine-chan at Keika-chan.

誕生日プレゼントにお友達が来ましたよー 2019年1月21日
Keika-chan  bubble blown   February 4, 2019
Keika-chan, how about new dry?   March 29, 2019
Hot carpet start  November 6, 2019

Keika-chan,





2965g and she's still working hard without drinking periactin.



original Japanese version  → にゃんがーど到着&クマのたんぽぽちゃんです  2020年3月20日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...