Thursday, March 19, 2020

Asagao-chan, Happy Birthday- March 19, 2020






Today is Asagao-chan's birthday

It is the day that is supposed to be.

The microchip was also registered on this day.

Setting to be 5 years old? is.


Because

Because he was a stray cat!

I don't know his birthday or age! !




He was a dirty stray cat who came to our veranda and was giving rice.
He ran away when I approached.




I captured him and did TNR.




I decided to welcome him at the same time as moving,



Capture him again.





At first he was really intimidated and threatened,

It's been a week since I moved with my cat ~ November 6, 2018


The grandchildren ’s strategy was successful,



I finally touched him with bare hands today in last year!

Asagao-chan, I finally touched him with bare hands! ! !   March 18, 2019

In commemoration this day was decided as a birthday.

Asagao's birthday celebration, continued    April 19, 2019
Asagao-chan's one month late birthday present April 18, 2019

And then he got dermatitis and so on,

He came out of the room without permission and met other cats, and he was threatened,

 

Once again, work hard on the cats -One year (and one day) after moving with a cat-  October 30, 2019




To be able to relax so much,

I didn't think a year ago! ! !



Birthday gifts



Nitori beads cushion.



This cushion we've been using all the time.




Shion-chan, Mokuren-chan, and Asago-chan often use it,

As it was really dirty,

It is replacement by purchase.



Complete with the cover.



He don't use it. .
It's sick .

Well, let's take a look.





The rest is a small guy.

Usual dry,
It is one that came with Purinawan.







Is it ok?

Mom ate but it wasn't good--


I really wanted to buy cakes and celebrate it in a big way,

Mom, busy working at the end of the year.

As work takeover did not progress,
It was too late to return today.

I would like to celebrate again.


He was like a lie that he was a stray cat.

I'm happy, Asagao-chan.








Let's spend together.


original  Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、誕生日おめでとうーー  2020年3月19日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...