Saturday, March 30, 2019

Keika-chan, how about new dry? March 29, 2019




Keika-chan and Jasmine.
誕生日プレゼントにお友達が来ましたよー 2019年1月21日
Keika-chan  bubble blown   February 4, 2019



As usual for Jasmine,
It's bothersome, Keika-chan.

The shape does not seem to be a cat but a creature.




Keika-chan who is in trouble without gaining weight.
She lost weight a little Keika-chan    March 26, 2019

I tried to increase the ratio of dry a little,
Next time,
I decided to try a new dry.




Hills science diet cat food senior plus 11 years old or older for old cats Long-lived cat health maintenance Chicken 800 g (400 g × 2 bags)


This one has a little higher calories.



394 kcal per 100 g



The usual Royal Canaan Stage I



Because it is 360kcal per 100g.

This is a strategy to gain weight!



I'm also glad that the bag has been subdivided.
Because Keika-chan's pace of decline is slow. . .





Let's try g like this,



I will leave it in the morning.

Plan the remaining amount, calculate the g ate by evening and measure the calories.




If you look at what you are eating, while looking into the network, you can take a peek at the network camera (I finally got a network camera connection!     March 26, 2019),





It is dark.

I can not connect offline, ...
Why is it?

I set it hard to set it



By the way, 3.040 kg today
It increased a little-^ ^ (last 3kg just)



Let's become a fat with my mom.



"Don't you like fat mommy?"

Is that so? . .




By the way, Jasmine was 110g.
There is no surprise, you.


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、新しいドライはどうですか?    2019年3月29日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...