Friday, March 20, 2020

I bought a puppet bear at Tully's and supported service dogs   March 19, 2020




I came back tired from work today,




Mom is drunk after drinking wine.

I'm sorry. . .

Well, I'm busy at the end of the year. . Accumulated stress. .

It's already spring.



At the supermarket in front of the station where I stopped for work,
Toilet paper was back.
Although it was limited to one person.
Tissue paper too.

Well, we are using the toilet paper that we set aside for disaster response now,
I didn't buy it because I didn't have any particular problems.

The peak of the new coronavirus shock has passed,
I felt that everyday was coming back little by little.

But why do Japanese run to toilet paper right away?
And even shortage of sanitary products. .

Unfortunately, it seems like the mask is still coming back.
Pollen is flying more and more. .






Tully's in front of the station after such a supermarket.

I'm a heavy  Starbucks lovers,
After this, on the way to my house, I was tired and wanted to drink something sweet,
I dropped in with a hula.


Then behind the cash register,

 


Donation to the Japan Service Dog Association


Tully's Coffee donates part of the sales of goods sold at stores such as the original goods "Bearful" to the "social welfare corporation @ Japan Service Dog Association". Service dogs are dogs that support the behavior of people with disabilities. Tully's is making donations to help raise awareness of service dogs.


That's Tully's! !

I did not know. . .

I often hear guide dogs, but what are service dogs?









Immediately, I bought this puppet bear.

This is reasonable for Mofumofu lovers.
(There must be Mofumofu living in the house.)

I especially like teddy bears (including confusing ones).


I have traveled abroad three times so far,

 

Every time I buy stuffed bears and make a collection.




"Let's play---"











Asagao-chan runs away for some reason.


 

Mukuren-chan licks it.








Shion-chan gaburi after licking.


 

It's a new friend so please get along

What should I  your name?



original Japanese version  → Tully'sでパペットのくまさんを買って介助犬を応援しました  2020年3月19日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...