Wednesday, December 18, 2019

[Extra edition] I tried vegetarian and vegan dishes December 17, 2019




Today at Ogikubo Station,
Vegetarian restaurant
I went to.

Narataji, a natural Indian food


I've always been thinking about eating vegetarian food.

I am not vegetarian.

I think there should be animal protein.
Milk and eggs are delicious.
My cats need meat and fish.

However, if we do n’t want to kill the creatures, I think it ’s better.

Every time you eat meat, it's hard to think about the screams of cows, pigs and birds.
They wanted to live more. .
There are delicious eggs at the expense of chickens who die after being crushed.
They wanted to be born as a chicken. .

So,
I'm expecting something like artificial meat or ips.

Recently in Tokyo, it seems that the number of restaurants for various religions and various foods is increasing for the Olympics.

I tried to go there too.

But,

Why did you choose Indian food first?
I do not understand even myself. .
(Maybe it's because of Tetsuwan DASH the day before yesterday)



A shop near the station about 5 minutes on foot from the south exit of JR Chuo Line Ogikubo Station.







It is a very moody entrance.

I am not good at spicy, so I made a conservative set.



Ogikubo Shanty Set 2580 yen
I tried turmeric rice.

This is a vegan dish.
There are various kinds of vegetarian dishes.
It seems to be vegan food not to use not only meat fish but also eggs, cheese, butter, honey and other animal origins (Is there any?)



White wine.
There are only two types of wine in red and white, and when I asked the shopkeeper, they told me “I don't use meat or both, so they go well”, so I added white.



Salad and papad (excuse me)

Papad is an Indian bean rice cracker.
Both are salty and salty,
The salad was a lot more fun with pepper and something.



Turmeric rice (yellow!) And two types of curry.

Is the curry in the middle Japanese-style with tofu and root vegetables? It was easy to eat.
The foreground was a lentil curry and it was watery.
Indian curry is quite watery.
Both of them were painful for me and the water went, but I managed to eat it.
Turmeric rice was easier to eat than it looks.



Dessert soy milk tapioca keel.
It was delicious.
There is a refreshing sweetness.
The tapioca grains were small.


Overall, I didn't feel like a vegetarian.
I felt I ate normal Indian curry food.
There was no discomfort or resistance at all.
Certainly there was no meat or fat, so it was refreshing overall.
However, I felt that it was easy to eat and gentle on my stomach.

I want to eat other menus and I want to go to other vegetarian restaurants.
If there is another opportunity.


*



Keika-chan.



The effect of periactin has been cut.
After all, Periactin, which has been paced up in week 2, December 15, 2019



Weight is 2935g
Well, it ’s subtle.



Although wet eats a little.


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】ベジタリアン料理・ヴィーガン料理を食べてみましたー  2019年12月17日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...