Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Cat and dog book "Ku and Shino Dementia dog Shino and care cat Ku” Haru,  November 11, 2019

I've been worried for a long time,
"I'm sure I'll cry"
I thought
A book that was difficult to challenge.










"Ku and Shino 
Dementia dog Shino and care cat Ku” 

By Haru

Amazon 1320 yen



I cried.




Already,,

I cried,

After all, as expected,

I cried. . .


*


A relatively old dog and a younger kitten, protected by the author's house.
The cat drowns at a glance (!?), And the dog is initially chattered, but gradually gets along.
Beyond the race, live a peaceful day together.

However, the dog develop dementia.

The dog that changes gradually, the dog that stops moving and becomes less responsive,
The cat will continue to love and continue to support her with dedication.

Until the farewell day to visit.




It ’s true that cats sometimes drown in dogs,

The figure of Ku-chan supporting Shino-chan with his body, snuggling up and watching,
Already,,
What?
It ’s precious. .


Love

It is ... is not it.

What a beautiful love.

There was only love.



*


If the author is Haru,
In addition to these two, there are six more cats.

Hidamari Diary

↑ When you see HP,
All of them are protective cats, all of them have come to Haru for various reasons.
I think she ’s kind,

It ’s hard.

Shino-chan was a dog trotting on the road, and the collar was rotten and skin diseases spread.

Even Ku-chan is a protected kitten, first eats a poop, vomits, and the pee is a tatami mat and a carpet ...

It ’s amazing.

I really respect her.

Even though I had Asagao-chan, I was full of hands.

Handmade to Shino for the circle with DIY.


*


It's nice to see cats and dogs getting along.















Recently, Asagao-chan is close to Mokuren-chan.

Mokuren-chan is good friends with Shion-chan, and you can probably get along with most cats.

Shion-chan would like to get along well,



original Japanese version  → 猫と犬の本 「くぅとしの 認知症の犬しのと介護猫くぅ」 晴著  2019年11月11日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...