Friday, August 16, 2019

G countermeasure effectant? I doesn't want to go out Balsan. August 16, 2019






This is Oppiroge Keika-chan.



"no"



How becoming you? Your body are?


Now, once G is out,
I took various measures.

G appears again. . (Skip if you are not good at) August 6, 2019
Christel Takikawa's marriage-night release trial & G measures continued   August 7, 2019

Measure ① Place a lot of boric acid dango (Goki Fighter, Black Cap, Combat, etc.) where G often appears.






Anyway, buy a lot,

Place them.



Entrance.



1 staircase with G exit (the staircase where the cat does not enter or exit).

I'm sorry, but I can't change my belly on my back.


Measure (2) Spread the spray where the G disappears from the veranda and outside the entrance.



Measure ③ Keep the room as clean as possible and do not place anything that seems to call G.

The toilet cleaning has been increased from twice a day to three times, with more frequent cleaning than before.

then,



Zip lock purchase.

 

I decided to put a crunchy open bag in this.
Don't smell the food even a little.

However, Keika-chan and Asagao-chan are free feeds that are crunchy in the daytime, so it may not make much sense.



A little over a week after taking measures ① to ③.

So far G is not out.

Was it effective?

It seems that the measures were effective.


I'm glad.


If it's not good, ...


Measure ④ extermination with freezing spray



I sprayed the back of the refrigerator, which is not a month old.


Measure ⑤ Scatter mosquito coils

When I consulted with my mother at home,
"The mosquito coil seems to work."
I purchased with advice.





There seems to be a mosquito coil for animal pets.



The contents are like this.

However, I haven't used G yet so I haven't used it yet.
I'll cook if the typhoon winds stop. .


Countermeasure ⑥ Ask Balsan

For the time being, Balsan's website says that it would be okay if you go outside.

I have pets (dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, birds, etc.). Is it okay to use Balsan?

However,

Reptile pets die because a resident of the upper floor beats Balsan

Sometimes,
I saw some sites,

It ’s better to leave your pet outside the house
After cooking, it ’s better to wipe it off and remove the medicine (because it ’s poisonous to lick the medicine you ’re taking),
It ’s going to be like a big riot.

For the apartment management company,
Make sure there are no pets in other rooms,
Barsan got permission to cook,

I don't want to do Balsan if it's awkward.



If G comes out again, think about it. .



Yes, the other day, when I wrote a blog about the problems of pet-friendly properties,
My neighbor has moved! ~ The sadness of renting pets ~ August 14, 2019
“You should post a cat on the door of the room.”
And got advice on twitter.

Thank you so much----😆😆😆

I immediately put the rest of the sticker that I had put on my car at the entrance.




Mysterious "Cat is at home" sticker on the car. Meaning rather than good information ... "I want to protect my cat if there is an accident"


単身飌い䞻の䞇䞀ぞの備え〜ペットラむフネットずステッカヌず意思衚瀺カヌドず  2018幎10月2日

I hope they understand that “Oh, this house has a cat and it makes a cry”.




"I don't cry."

Yeah, Mokuren-chan is a nice girl.



"When I am hungry and in a bad mood, I will cry!  So, do me  feel good."

Okay, prince. .





"Now I cry.  always cry."

….


In any case, I hope G will disappear.


original Japanese version  → G察策効果アリ?バルサンは焚きたくないです。  2019幎8月16日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己玹介 2017幎8月1日 I've been working every ...