Tuesday, August 6, 2019

G appears again. . (Skip if you are not good at) August 6, 2019





 

It is sudden,,

Mom seems to die.





"What's wrong?"


The day before G came out,
I took measures,
It came out again today.


I want to die. . . .


(If you don't like it, please skip it)



:


The day before yesterday, It appeared in Shion and Mokuren's room.

Mokuren-chan suddenly went to the corner of the room.

Dusty
G,,,

If you think it was dead,

It moved. .


:::

It was overwhelmed at the end of the great catch.


It was big. There was about 7cm. .




 

"I found it"



I was on the veranda side of the room, so I wonder if it will come in from the outside.

 

The remaining black cap for outdoor use




Installed next to the outdoor unit on the veranda.


If I think that this is a relief,


It was  back up the stairs today. . .


Why is the frequency increasing so suddenly? ?
Because it ’s getting hot?


Corridor measures from the 12th bullet ・ stairs completion of nail sharpening, ... But G appearance. . July 25, 2019
We encounter G even in new house. . .    June 24, 2019


No, well,

Our home is dirty to say clearly.

The cat is flying sand,
The cat's hair is also flying away,
The leftovers are scattered,
The toilet can't be cleaned each time, so it's quite a long time,

I think I need to clean more.


I also heard that cardboard will be the home of G.
I wonder if I have to change the cardboard to something else,
I think.

But I don't have any measures to sharpen the walls. .

I couldn't come up with another good idea. .

The wallpaper protection sheet is expensive.
Moreover, it peels off,





壁に爪研ぎしてしまう木蓮ちゃん。。。orz    2018年11月10日
壁の爪研ぎ対策続き・壁紙保護シートはがれちゃう  2018年11月21日


What should I do-----?😭😱🙀


:::::



Let's calm down and organize the current situation.
(I'm the only one who is impatient)

For the occurrence of G,
① Coming from outside the house
② Generated from inside the house
The first two are considered.

For ①, as an intrusion route
1 entrance
2 Veranda and window
3 Ventilation fans, etc.
4 Sewer (bathrooms such as baths, washrooms, toilets, kitchens)

For ②,
1 There is a nest in the house
2 Eggs etc. invade from cardboard etc. from outside and breed

Come up with.

So far I have discovered G
2 steps
1 cat room
One entrance to the cat room
So, because there is no water, ①-4 is excluded for the time being.

My house is a maisonette with an LDK on top and a bedroom and bath on the bottom.
It has not been found in top.
(It may be my stay time difference)

So, is it invaded from the bottom, or is there a nest underneath?


For the time being, consider the verandas ①-1 and ①-2.
Take measures to prevent intrusions from outside.


All the power I can have now = Goki Fighter and Goki-chan Stop
The
All in the entrance
Decided to do.

無視できない虫問題ープロジェクトG継続中ー  2018年3月16日

 





Goki-chan stop was installed in a clog box for the time being.

The seal is not a double-sided tape for some reason,

If you put it directly and lick the cat by mistake,
This type is hard to put.


I mean,

Please do not tamper with pets

Where is it? ? ?

Where should I install it? ? ?



As other armies (other G countermeasure supplies) were also clicked,
I would like to enter again as soon as it arrives.


 

"Good luck Nyaa"

Yes I will try my best. .


original Japanese version  →  またまたG出現。。(苦手な方はスキップしてください)  2019年8月6日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...