Thursday, June 6, 2019

She do not eat rice again, Keika-chan. . . June 6, 2019



It is Keika-chan.

It seems that I managed to ride for a month without getting a seizure.
(To be precise 4 weeks)

Also again, Keika-chan of the attack    May 8, 2019
For the time being over for a week, Keika-chan     May 16, 2019
Keika-chan who has overcame for two weeks, rice is not good enough.     May 22, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019

But,

She has not eaten dry rice since yesterday------😭.

After having had a seizure in March, recently she had been returning to the hospital and had been repeatedly returning and dropping it temporarily.

Keika-chan also got some medicine in epileptic seizures! !     February 27, 2019
Keika-chan was dripping with anorexia ....     March 3, 2019
Is Chu-ru the source of pancreatitis? · Keika-chan intravenous second day       March 4, 2019
Keika-chan who came a little lively   Subcutaneous drip on day 3   March 5, 2019
Half-life of antiepileptic drug (zonisamide / diazepam / valproic acid) · Subcutaneous injection of Keika-chann temporarily terminated     March 6, 2019
This time I will go on a trip to find rice with Keika-chan    March 8, 2019
Keika-chan, how about new dry?   March 29, 2019


Anyway, she will not eat dry ,,,




From the Royal Canaan Stage 1 a while ago,
Royal Canan Therapy Diet Aging Care Stage 1 For cats 2 kg dry





Hills science diet cat food senior plus 11 years old or older for old cats Long-lived cat health maintenance Chicken 800 g (400 g × 2 bags)

It was




394 kcal per 100 g
Well, because the calories are a little bit high.

She had been eating this for a while,

She has been very bad since yesterday. .


I give a little wet this morning, I can not help it.



Put both of them so that she can eat them,
Mom went out to work,



Both ate only a few. .




So, I gave this Montpuchi 15-year-old support a little in the evening.




She ate for a while.
But after all only wet.



This Montpuchi,
On the general diet,

35 kcal per 100 g

It is less than 1/10 of dry.
If you don't eat 10 times you can't get the same calories as dry.
That's impossible. . .


So, it's a strategy to make dry wet and mix it into wet.
(There was something that was refreshing before, but it wasn't good enough.)



I put water
(It seems that hot water is really good)



The painting surface is not good enough.
It has become an unappetizing meal. .



Of course she didn't eat it as it was,



Appeared from the age of 11 years old Karukan tuna that ate half of the morning.



Put a little bit of dry pasta,



Kalkan input.



Mix up.
I hope the taste does not change,



Good!

She's  being fooled , eating! !



As she will take a seat on the way, I take some food to eat at that point,



I wonder if she can go in half. .



Wrap it to the refrigerator.

Let's try before going to bed again.



The rest is disappointing, but to the trash.
I use plastic bags in convenience stores more than I do, but I'm troubled when they are gone.
I usually throw it away in the burning waste (the plastic is the burning waste) properly, is it useless? ? ?


Even so,

I hope she will come to eat dry again. .

Calories are what you say



Even this Kalkan tuna



1 bag 45 kcal
(I'm sorry you can not see it)

90kcal, even if you eat 2 bags


Cat Calorie Calculator-Veterinarian Bulletin Board

And calculate the required calories for a 3 kg elderly cat,

176 kcal


She do not have enough! Not at all! ! !

Why can't you eat it? Keika-chan!





"..."

One thing I thought was


 

This cat.

Recently I started walking in the corridor of my house.
Asagao-chan, first walk    June 5, 2019



Of course I put him out so as not to face other cats, but

Anyway he rang well.


 

If she don't know the guy's cry from inside the house, Keika-chan will be surprised.



"called?"



I wonder if the smell is also about mom.

I thought that there would be such an environmental change.


After all,

Actually, Keika-chan,

She hates cats!


In the habit of cats. . .


It is only intimidating when she put her face to Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan.
It is better to not stress too much because there are epileptic seizures,
I will give up with other cats,
She is alone in the bedroom.





She likes humans but I do not like it.



I am sorry, she is stressed by environmental changes,



Good girl, good girl.



Good girl, good girl.



You will eat some rice somehow


Try it in various ways, and if she is no good, you can go to the hospital for stomach medicine. . .



original Japanese version  → またまたご飯食べない桂花ちゃん。。。  2019年6月6日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...