Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Keika-chan who came a little lively Subcutaneous drip on day 3 March 5, 2019




It is Keika-chan.

Epileptic seizures + diarrhea, when you asked for an increase in antiepileptic drugs, decreased appetite diminished motivation appeared, it is the earliest day 3 as it got into drip.
Keika-chan also got some medicine in epileptic seizures! !     February 27, 2019
Keika-chan was dripping with anorexia ....     March 3, 2019
Is Chu-ru the source of pancreatitis? · Keika-chan intravenous second day       March 4, 2019

Today she got an animal hospital to have drip infusion.



4212 yen.




I do not know today where she dripped.
Today is right?

Due to intravenous drip, a lot of psychology comes out.
I came about 5 times. On the 1st.
Originally it was 1-2 times.
Also, the flight came out today.
The size is dim, the color is slightly dark.
It was slightly softer as it was sandy, but it seemed not to be loose.




Rice cookies are wet but she are eating.



After all it tends to leave.
I had it many times ago, I urge it and feel it little by little.



Crispy is kinda ne.


However, the movement has largely appeared.



Stretching,



Cunning the back of Mom's slippers,



Climb the stairs and get off,



Walking in the corridor,



She jump on the platform.




Well, as much as scratching and resisting me, she got better.




"Reflection"

I hope the appetite will return as she is.





Every day every day, you feel painful by intravenous drip, you work hard.



Great great, really great, Keika-chan.



I hope you can eat meet tomorrow, Keika-chan.


*

I have only keika 's diaries recently, but the other 3 nyan is fine.



It is Prince Shion (after meal).



Amae pose.



Oh, are you fat again? What? What?



Mokuren-chan does not defeat Shion-chan but colon colon.







She likes to twitch at the corner of the room.




Asagao-chan did "sheaaaa# again today.
I thought that I began to touch a lot ,,,
Warmth of the gloves' s Asagao-chan ~ At last I touched him ~ March 1, 2019

Is that so? What? What?

*

I will go to hospital with Keika-chan  tomorrow.
Every day the hospital goes to respond to fluff.
In order to keep the condition of the other 3 Nyan unchanged to the skis that is keenly attracted to Keika-chan,
Also, so that I do not lose physical condition,
I would like to keep in mind.

Hay fever is unavoidable - ー ー



original Japanese version  → 少し活気が出てきた桂花ちゃん・点滴3日目  2019年3月5日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...