Thursday, May 9, 2019

Also again, Keika-chan of the attack May 8, 2019





It is Keika-chan.

The other day I was replacing my medicine with powder and I just got a little more.
Keika-chan, your medicine has become powder. May 3, 2019


She got a attack again at 1:45 this morning.



She is after an attack.



She had a little bit of energy,



She is vague.


She was covered with pee in the middle of the night, and it is fluffy. . .

This time I saw it without suppository, but it does not recur until morning.
By force of morning medicine, mom went to work.

Because
I was asked to make a lot of powder,
She didn't eat mixed meals. .
Or put it in her mouth with my fingers, let it lick on her feet and let it drink? It was.
I thought that she would not have taken medicine properly.

Well, to the hospital in the evening.



In the waiting room.



It's a little more-

Consult with a veterinarian,
After all, it was decided to go back again to Consave 1/2.

The daily dose is 10 mg → 12.5 mg → 14.583 mg → 25 mg → 16.66 mg → 21 mg → 25 mg
mg per kg, 3.226 → 4.032 → 4.704 → 8.064 → 5.374 → 7 → 8.064



In taking 3 pieces of 1/6 tablets, which I had been taking 2 pieces until now. (1/2 tablets)



As it was only medical examination this time, it was 864 yen.

Let's go home,





Give her some medicine, let her eat dinner,

When I finish the rice and toilets of Shion-chan's and come back,

The pillows of the bed are covered with pee.

It looks like this

Also attack! !

Not good twice a day! ! !

It was after taking medicine, so I wondered if it would be effective from now on,



I put a die-up suppository.

However, it is always 2 mg (in this case half)
I cut it down to about half of it and made it smaller.

With this, she was a bit on her feet, and she was not as drunk as usual.



You're getting more attacks, how can we do, Keika-chan.



And, what's the bed I washed my sheets, tonight? .
Do I use a reserve that my mother will use when she comes? .

Dirty sheets are laundered. .


Today the veterinarian  told me that the number of seizures has clearly increased from before and I would like to change the type of medicine if it does not cure.



I hope this will cure you. . .

original Japanese version  → またまたまた発作の桂花ちゃん     2019年5月8日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...