Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Is Chu-ru the source of pancreatitis? · Keika-chan intravenous second day March 4, 2019



It is Keika-chan.

I almost disliked eating from Saturday,
I got some medicine from a hospital dropping yesterday.
Keika-chan was dripping with anorexia ....     March 3, 2019

So I went to drip for being told to come today.



After infusion.
The left side is coming over.
Moisture is collected by subcutaneous infusion.



Today is a reconsideration fee and subcutaneous drip, together, 4212 yen.




As usual, Keika-chan is being checked by a female veterinarian at the current hospital.
Yesterday it was that teacher, but the teacher was off today tomorrow.
So, today I became a teacher with a communicable disorder who first checked up.
桂花ちゃん新しい病院でコンセーブに変わりました  2018年12月2日

Keika-chan, the evening of yesterday evening was a little loose, so I told the director about that.

further,

"She ate the Chu-ru this morning, but she ate three and left one.
(Because it was written as 4 pieces a day)

As I explained,





"It is better to quit acturally because it is too nutritious to become pancreatitis."

He said.


Huh?

Is that so? What?

Is she going to have panic pancreas by chu-ru?

I heard that there is a lot of salt, but



I watched it and looked at the ingredient table,

Chu-ru Gourmet Variety ↓



The usual Royal Canaan stage Ⅰ ↓



Well ,,,
Are there so much fat? Chu-ru? What?


Actually, I,
Since Keika-chan's bad food eaten,
I was ordering things that seemed to be easy to eat.



I was told that it is better to stop talking about general nutrition food. .

I already bought it. .



This nutritious food can also be licked. .

Let's take it and I will ask you this time.



I always bought Felix (usual eelen by Shinoen), 15 years old and over.

Well ,,
It is necessary examination, it is necessary examination!

Because Keika-chan's important meet. . .





That Keika-chan.



A little while, eat a little meet cooker,



Wet is half of usual (2 bags are 1 bag), and the dry also gave us a gastronomic meal.
Is it probably not going to be half of usual in all?

It is good that appetite gradually returns with this condition, but



This time a sample of this top product.
I will try Royal Canaan's digestive system support.



A little grain is fine.

By the way, another sample I got,





The expiration date was expired.

Oh no!




I hope she gets better soon.


original Japanese version  → ちゅーるは膵炎の元?・桂花ちゃん点滴2日目  2019年3月4日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...