Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A network camera that does not connect with the slightly standing tail April 10, 2019



Oh, this white object is ...?



Flirt.



It was Asagao-chan.

Asagao-chan has black spots on his head, tail and butt.


It was a cold day today.
It was raining around my house, but it was snowing at my home town.
What did you do, Japan.
The other day it was over 20 degrees and it was hot.



Well, Asagao-chan's room was 23 degrees with air conditioning working.

But after all, poo is loose.
It temporarily improved, but
I also drink biofermin, though.
ちょっとだけ慣れてきた気がする朝顔ちゃん  2018年11月9日

In this intense season,
I purchased one more network camera!

This time I will put it in the room of Asagao-chan.






Pet camera Overwatch camera 2 million pixels WiFi IP surveillance Security camera 1080P baby monitor, can be connected with smart phone, infrared night vision function, intercom function, wireless camera Watch the safety of old people, baby, pet, home and store English Manual included

It is 3577 yen with Amazon

Made in China


I thought it was cheap and okay, but I couldn't beat it. .



Incorporate the app,

Come on, connect to the network!

I tried to set up with


By example

I can not connect it. .




why?

I'm doing this by placing it near the WiFi machine

Um, I also hate machines and computers. .




Well, wasn't it cheap?

I wonder if you would like to inquire?


On the other hand, 
Asagao-chan is brushing,



Oh?



Butt,



Butt up ,,,



I have no mercy. .
You, though castrated, would be male. .



here? here?



Oh, a little more ,,



The tail is



stood!



It stood!



The tail stood---




...

Well, I think it's okay that he got used to showing his hips like this after all.

We say, "I will not show my enemies behind me."




I got such hairy after brushing ~


original Japanese version  → ちょっと立った尻尾と繋がらないネットワークカメラ  2019年4月10日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...