Friday, May 17, 2019

I have returned the network camera. May 17, 2019




Oh?

Who is the back of this beautiful woman?



Oh, it was Mokuren-chan




"I get on your knees"






Good girl, good girl.



Still,

It's getting hot recently, isn't it?



The bedroom with Keika-chan was found to be very hot in the daytime west day.

If it gets hot already in May, how many summers would it be?



The air conditioner is on during the daytime while the time is not set.
27 degrees automatic setting.



But it is 28 degrees when going back at night, and temperature control is difficult.

Just warm air goes up, so



If you lower the thermometer down, it will be quite cold.

I'm worried that I should set air conditioner, how many times.

However, it is good because the bedroom can be viewed with a network camera even during daytime work,



I finally got a network camera connection!     March 26, 2019

The other day I bought a network camera for Asagao's room,



A network camera that does not connect with the slightly standing tail     April 10, 2019

After all I can not set up the connection ,,,

I have returned.


So I do not know the temperature of the other rooms in the daytime.
I am worried about what to do if it gets hot.




When I come back I first check the temperature.




Hmmm, I also  turn on air conditioning?



The time when I was not bothered by temperature control was short, wasn't it? .
I bought a new temperature and humidity meter ~     April 5, 2019
季節の変わり目・温度湿度管理は大変です  2019年2月24日


original Japanese version → ネットワークカメラ返品しちゃいました。 2019年5月17日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...