Monday, February 25, 2019

Temperature and humidity management at seasons change is serious. February 24, 2019



It is Asago-chan.



He looks very pleasant when he has such a face ,,,



A little more ,,,



I also feel like I touch him ,,,



If I reach out, he goes back and forth. . .

Whew. ,,


Well, it left the humidifier in his room,
少しだけ喉を鳴らしてくれた朝顔ちゃん&お漏らししちゃった加湿器くん  2019年2月1日
A new article arrived, having been exchanged the other day.



Here.

As of now, we have not yet leaked it.😝





Until then, the humidity was 35%

Activating the humidifier,



At a stretch, to 50%.

As expected the power of the machine is great.



This child moved to the kitchen.
Measures to dry in winter!       February 16, 2019
Although not using electricity was attractive.

Even so,
It has become warmer!

It really springs in no time. . .

It is appreciated to me that it is warm for coldness of coldness,
Because I have hay fever, I have a runny nose.

At this time, I am very troubled with management of temperature and temperature.
It is still cold in the morning and evening and heating is necessary,
It was quite warm in the daytime,
How to set air conditioner? What? What?



Keika-chan will quarrel with Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan,
Sometimes you do not want to stress so much with epilepsy,
Although it is isolating in the bedroom,

The bedroom is very warm in the daytime!



Today 's evening was 17 degrees.
Perhaps it was almost 20 degrees in the daytime.

I was worried about the daytime temperature when I was not there. .



This is a network camera.

PLANEX Network Camera Sumakame Night Vision Night Vision Function · Built-in Microphone · Mobile Router Support CS-QR 20

Although it is an excellent network camera that the appearance of the house can be seen with a camera from the outside,
I got out of connection when I moved.

I can not reset it - ー ー ー ー ー
What should I do? What?
I have no choice but to ask the manufacturer again.
Wireless LAN should be running, but it does not connect with the camera. .
It seems I recognized iphone, but ,,
Well, I am not good at machines and I do not know. .

I'd like to check the state of Keika chan from the outside and the temperature of the room.
部屋の温度は”PLANEX ネットワークカメラ スマカメ  CS-QR20”でチェックチェック。   2018年5月18日



Yes, Keika-chan.

The warm weather feels good.




original Japanese version → 季節の変わり目・温度湿度管理は大変です  2019年2月24日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...