Tuesday, March 3, 2020

[Extra] I went to the vegan vegetarian restaurant "AIN SOPH. journey Shinjuku-Sanchome " March 2, 2020






Extras today,

This is the fifth vegetarian food tour.


[Extra edition] I tried vegetarian and vegan dishes    December 17, 2019
【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020
[Extra] I went to Aoyama's French salad bar "CITRON"   February 2, 2020
[Extra] I ate vegetable sushi! Sushi restaurant with vegetarian food @ Kawagoe City in Saitama  February 11, 2020  


As I wrote before,
I am not a vegetarian.
Cats need meat.
However, if you can live without killing creatures, I think that is better.
I would like to be able to make protein and animal fat by synthesis of artificial meat and ips.

I got fat recently. .

It is quite stressful to go to a new workplace like changing jobs,
I'm drinking and eating.
Because it does n’t move on holidays. . (Not because of the corona)

I think we need to make more healthy rice.

Vegetarian food is good in that sense.




Today is here,




AIN SOPH. Journey Shinjuku-Sanchome 

I went here during came back from Shibuya.



It's right out of Shinjuku Station Exit C5.
(I'm sorry it's out of focus)

I mean, there are too many exits at Shinjuku Station
I get lost. .
This is a Gunma-grown countryside.
There are many people without mercy though it is corona. .



It is dark but there is a sign outside, and it is the left entrance.
It is the stairs immediately after entering.

I climbed the stairs and was passed to the second floor.

More than half of the staff were foreigners, but Japanese was common.
(Sorry, having  hard time by Corona)
About half of the customers were like foreigners.

Is it because of Shinjuku, or is there a need for vegetarian food for foreigners?

Lunch was a bit late, so I wasn't really hungry.

I ordered three items.




Here is a salad parfait 950 yen to eat vegetables



Today's Vegan Deli set  980 yen



Sangria  650 yen
When I asked the staff which one would suit the dishes, I was surprised to say "red",
I ordered red.




sangria.
There were berries on it, it was sweet and easy to drink.
Like juice.



Salad parfait.
Stick with stick,



I had it put sauce on plate.



Vegan Deli set.

It is colorful and good. I have an appetite.

I was really hungry.
It is a healthy feeling of beans and mushrooms.





The interior was simple and stylish, based on wood and white.




"Please bring to the first floor at the time of checkout"

All menus and descriptions were written in English.



At least, 2847 yen.
Oh mymy. .



It was delicious.
Thank you for the meal.

Thank you for allowing us to list on SNS.


*

Well, here ,,





 

It is a cat house that I gave to Keika-chan's birthday gift.

Petshy cat bed cat house dome type cold protection warm and warm soft cat dog bed cushion small dog cat house pet bed warm rest area (gray)

Happy birthday, Keika-chan! ! ! -Would you like to give a present? -   October 31, 2019

I was glad to enter after a while, but since then I haven't used much.
Keika-chan, how about your cat house?   November 2, 2019

today,,

 

Unusual,



inside.

When I looked around because I could not find my figure, I was hiding in such a place ^^

If you act unusually, you may be worried about your illness.



Weight is 3000g?
And it was unprecedented weight.

Well, it was cold today.
I hope you go as it is.


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】ビーガン・ベジタリアンレストラン「アインソフ ジャーニー 新宿三丁目店」に行ってきましたー 2020年3月2日 



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...