Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy birthday, Keika-chan! ! ! -Would you like to give a present? - October 31, 2019





Keika-chan.



Today is Keika's birthday! !

Congratulations 13 years old! !





It ’s a celebration.



Yes please





 she licked neatly.


The present for Keika-chan is
There are three.

A drunk mom has ordered a lot.
If I don't like it, I'd like to give it to another child. .

Click here for the first one.



OFT Nekoron Shiro Cat face motif Dome-shaped bed Fur mat with white cat

8838 yen on Amazon

I really wanted it.



With fur mat.



It seems that humans will not break even if they ride on top. Really. .



Cute--- ^^.

Continue to here.



Petshy Cat bed Cat house Dome type Cold measures Thermal insulation Soft Cat Dog Bed cushion Small dog Cat house Pet bed Warm rest area (gray)

3180 yen on Amazon.

It ’s good to dive inside.
Ears are also cute.

Click here for the end.



Muswanna Pet Bed Pet Mat Sofa Bed Sleeping Soft Fluffy Fluffy Warm Mat Cushion Round Shape Round Bed Sleep Non-slip Cold Protection Cold Winter Fall Washable Cat Small Dog Rest Area Pet Supplies Size Available Color Choice (60x20cm, Pink)

Amazon 2899 yen.

It's bigger and fluffier than I thought.
Mama wants to sit down. .




Now, Keika-chan! I prepared 3 beds! Anyway please! !



here we go!



that,,



Keika-chan!



Please




Kun-kun.



Kun-kun.



Piz. .



Super through. .

So ...

Such ...

It was expensive. . .





I have returned to the human (mama) bed. .

orz ....

Mom's slim present


Can you leave it in your room for a while and see if you can use it? .
Gussun. . .


As I wrote before,

Keika-chan's 1st anniversary! ! October 31, 2017
Keika-chan's late birthday present (November 6, 2018)
Keika-chan's second birthday gift-The table was pink-December 18, 2018

Keika-chan was a cat that was meowing at a nearby supermarket.
A small cat hung around in the supermarket for a few days
I was sad that I attended a friend's wedding that day.
So I don't know the exact birth date, nor the year.
If I thought she was a kitten, my veterinarian told me that she was about 10 years old!
From that, she is now 13 years old.

I picked up the place where she was crawling under the Kanagi oak tree.

To be honest, I was worried that this year's birthday may not be greeted.

I was really wondering what to do when she was hospitalized and could not eat.
Keika-chan was hospitalized. Shion's birthday celebration has been postponed. August 19, 2019

Today, I met this day of today, 3 years,
We can celebrate together
I'm happy.
I'm glad.




Congratulations Keika-chan.

Please live long.







By the way, it was a cat tower that had moved to Keika's room.
Because I do not use it, I decided to return to Shion's room.



Mokuren-chan seems to use it immediately.



Please take care.




Happy Halloween.
It's a Halloween festival- October 25, 2019


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、お誕生日おめでとう!!!ープレゼントはお気にめしませんか?ー  2019年10月31日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...