Sunday, March 1, 2020

Participated in the crowdfunding of Protected Cat Cafe "GoodLuck"-March 1, 2020



It is March from today.

Where month changed,
Since I participated in crowdfunding,
This is the report.

Readyfor crowdfunding,
You previously participated in Tsukineko Cafe and the crowdfunding of the Animal Fund.


ツキネコカフェの看板猫・政五郎さんが旅立たれたそうです。  2019年1月21日
Tsukinoko Cafe's Readyfor project has ended.    February 5, 2019
Thank-you letter arrived from Tsukineko Cafe March 20, 2019
Participated in the Cloud Funding of the Animal Fund & Cat Cafe Punch! September 27, 2019


Here this time.





I want to protect the abandoned cats. Protected cat cafe is in danger of closing!


 It seems that the protection cat cafe in Kumagaya, which you visited before, is in danger of closing.



「保護猫カフェ・GoodLuck in熊谷」に行ってきました〜  2018年5月24日



Almost two years have passed,
I certainly remember it was empty. . .
Unfortunately. .
There was no back space, the toilet was quite exposed,

I also took care of this blog
(This blog gets caught on Google search),
Because it is a precious protection cat cafe, I want him to continue,
A little, but I cooperated.

I spent a lot of money last month, so wait for March.

Fortunately, the crowdfunding monetary goal seemed to be achieved, so it was good for the time being.

It is quite difficult to manage a protected cat cafe , I search for it and it's already closed or twitter.

Until now, I have been visiting various protected cat cafes.
Protective cat cafe in Japan circulation report collection
(I haven't been here for a while.)


In addition to just loving protected cats, there were many places where we devised various places.
If you don't add the charm of plus α, you won't be able to survive.

That area will touch another opportunity.



GoodLuck also thinks that management is difficult, but I am glad that there were people who supported me in this way.
I hope that you will try your best and encourage yourself.


*


By the way, Keika-chan who has lost weight,

 

She drank periactin this morning.

However, the last time was 23 days after the inspection,
Thank you very much for Keika-chan's inspection (with urine images)    February 23, 2020

Have you been free for a week? ?

Not amazing!

Good luck! !



The effect came out and ate food.



After that, the weight is 2960 g ~

I hope you keep it as it is.



original Japanese version  → 保護猫カフェ「GoodLuck」のクラウドファンディングに参加しましたー  2020年3月1日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...