Sunday, January 26, 2020

I went to the bar `` KEITH '' @ Ekoda Station in Nerima-ku, where the three beautiful sisters came-January 25, 2020





Yesterday's birthday means that I can go without going anywhere,
"If you feel that your cat is old." Supervised by Takahiko Sakaguchi, written by Nana Takanashi, read over.  January 24, 2020

KEITH

I went to a bar called


A bar near Ekoda Station.
YK Building, 4-3 Sakaemachi, Nerima-ku, Tokyo 176-0006

Ekoda, where?

Nerima Ward is the next station on Seibu Shinjuku Line, next to Sakuradai, next to Nerima, and so on.


The transportation is not very good from my house,
I arrived at the bus and train.



Ekoda Station.

I arrived at the shop in a minute or two on foot from the station.






Next to it is a girls bar, which is very hard to get a first look at. . .


Actually here,
Not a cat cafe, nor a cat cafe
It is a bar where cats sometimes come.
I went to a cafe with cats # 3    Cafe & Bar Spica in Kawaguchi city, Saitama prefecture.  April 11, 2019
I went to a cafe with a cat # 4 “cafe Mo.free” @ Oizumi Gakuen in Nerima-ku,  December 1, 2019

Cats do not always come,
It seems to come every one and a half months.

There is no HP,
facebook
KEITH-Ekoda / Bar [Tabelog]

twitter @ Amano of Ekoda KEITH

The day when the cats come is announced on this master twitter,

That was today---
(I had been checking it for a long time)


A small shop, the inside of the store is not large,
There are about 7-8 counters and one table seat.

On the counter,



Bissiri. Alcohol is a surprise.

Maybe everyone is whiskey.

In the shop,
The master and the woman who seems to be his wife.
There were men and women who seemed regulars and two men who seemed regulars. Two men who seem to be regulars come later,
At first glance, the hurdles were quite high.

I've never been to a bar like this, so I don't know what to talk about.

But the master is a gray-haired man, more friendly than it looks,
My not familiar with alcohol
"What's the difference between whiskey and Guinness?"
I was able to answer the crazy question smoothly and taught me a lot.


Speaking of whiskey,

I used to visit a whiskey factory at a college club (art club).
I don't remember very well too much
After receiving an explanation to the guide's sister,
"Whiskey has barrel taste."
I have nostalgic memories of being drawn.


Everything is Keith, the place name in Scotland, and if you are familiar with alcohol, you think "Oh".
It seems that there are shops with the same name in Ikebukuro and Kobe. confusing. .


The reason why whiskey is often cold is that it evaporates and loses its contents when it is hot. .

Was told by the master.






Now,

The important cats,









Heyーーーー



Three white cats.

Cuteーーー😆😆😆

She has three daughters, Shiro, Chibi, and Yuki.
(I forgot which child, which one, seems to distinguish in bandana)

When she was about 2 weeks old, she was thrown away in an adult hood and box with her for some reason.

They were raised from a place where the master couple picked up and gave them milk.

I'm glad you got a good person to pick you upーー







Everyone was almost silent and relaxed and quiet with my mom.

It's a good baby.






She rolled her toy down and followed it.

I asked the master's wife about the cats.
After all she was parent stupid. .

I was stupid, too, showing my cat's photo (laughs).



Of course I ordered sake too


 However,
Actually, the shop here,
There is no menu!

Really? .


We ordered while being scared how much a little.

However, I usually only drink wine and cocktails, so I don't know.

This shop seems to be mainly whiskey and liqueur.

So I don't know,
"It's not strong and easy to drink"
"Sweet"
If you order
We had you make exactly as it was.




This is Tochigi's strawberry sake.
It was delicious with soda.

When saying "milk drink", the wife of the master went to buy it.
Excuse me.



It was delicious with this peanut liquor and milk.



I don't have any food but I got chocolate for the bar.

With 4 cups of delicious sake and chocolate,
4000 yen.

I guess it's like this.








I don't really go to bars,
It was a small and nice shop.

It was a feast.


I want to bother you when you have a cat again

Why don't you change the store name to Cat's Eye?



original Japanese version  → 美人三姉妹のくるバー「KEITH」@江古田駅in中野区に行ってきましたー  2020年1月25日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...