Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Strategy of beads for urine test of cat ... Misfire? ! (There is a toilet image)   1 January 22, 2020





Keika-chan.



She weighed 2915g today (before the toilet)
Periacutin decided not to drink and see what happened.

【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020
"Protected cat life after unprecedented! Ikezaki's house edition" written by Sunshine Ikezaki January 20, 2020
Daily appetite enhancer periactin ~ weight loss is not good Keika-chan (with toilet image)   January 19, 2020

It looks like you'll be drinking periactin tomorrow.


Now,
I recently purchased on Amazon,




Konya Shoji Handicraft Parts Pellet 1000g 180mm × 280mm × 40mm PP KSF00729000 [Parallel import goods]

768 yen

They are beads used for handicrafts.

I'm not a handicraft at all,
I don't know if this is expensive or cheap.
(Speaking of which, when I was in elementary school, I did patchwork in a club activity. Remember, it would be decades ago.)

When I say why I bought beads,


The other day, when I went to Shion-chan's vaccination,
When you bring rampaging cat to hospital, put on gloves and put it on the net -- It was a rampage with the Shion Vaccine as usual―   January 13, 2020

”I can't get urine for urine tests of Shion-chan and Keika-chan forever”
I consulted the director of the animal hospital.

Then, from the director,

"You can put the beads in place of cat sand.
You can scoop it because it does not soak in. ''
It was purchased with advice.


They are beads used for handicrafts, and are not two-person singers.

I immediately ordered on Amazon.
I'm out of stock after I buy it, and I feel a little sorry.

It arrived last weekend.

 

Wash this small toilet clean,

 

I opened it.

 

Sara Sara.

 

It doesn't look like rice. .

 

And set it in the toilet a few days. . .


She doesn't use it---

Only use the normal toilet next to it---

Why----


"No cat could ever do it"
What
The director was out big mouth---

Because the usual toilet is next to it, she should be familiar with it,
I thought about using only a toilet with beads,

Worry about the crude phase. .

What if she doesn't do in the toilet? .


I am currently worried.

Shit. .

I thought our urine test was clear. . .



I'll ask you-Keika Cha---n.



"I don't know"


original Japanese version → 猫の尿検査にビーズ作戦…不発?!(トイレ画像あり)  2020年1月22日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...