Thursday, December 26, 2019

Intestinal flora kit arrived-  December 25, 2019



My name is Mokuren-chanren.



Oh again



Don't move



Do you ride my knee?



that?



She was gone. . .



Well, the other day I applied,
Intestinal flora test kit has arrived.
Application for intestinal flora inspection.   December 14, 2019





Oh stool inspection kit.



Take the poo, put it inside, cool it down and send it out early.



Well, I wonder if I can take it well. .

Mukuren-chan doesn't quite poop in front of her mom.



It is here to poop often.



About twice a day.



I'm worried about his stomach.



Do I want to check your poo instead?
I ca n’t help it.



Well, I haven't taken urine tests for Shion-chan and Keika-chan yet.



I'll do my best during winter vacation
I have two days off
I'll do my best--


original Japanese version  → 腸内フローラのキットが届きましたー  2019年12月25日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...