Saturday, August 10, 2019

Goodbye, cardboard stairs. August 9, 2019




Keika-chan.

She had a seizure in the morning of the 3rd,
Keika-chan, midsummer seizures!   August 3, 2019
There was a suspicious puddle on the 5th,
A mysterious puddle, again appeared → Keihana-chan visited the hospital. August 5, 2019
Fortunately then
There seems to be no seizure.




"It was good"

I hope you don't have a seizure.




Now, the cardboard she is on,





This is a spiral staircase made by connecting cardboard.
Keika-chan: A spiral staircase in a cardboard box  March 22nd, 2019
Keika-chan tride on a cardboard spiral staircase April 12, 2019

 

She loved it and went up and down.
Keika-chan was one of the few exercise places,
Unfortunately, 
I decided to dispose of this time.

 The reason is part of G measures. .
(Since I heard that I would make a nest on cardboard)

G appears again. . (Skip if you are not good at) August 6, 2019
Christel Takikawa's marriage-night release trial & G measures continued   August 7, 2019

Squishy,
cardboard,,
It was convenient. .



"Unfortunately"












Sorry, Keika-chan.

I'll buy another right now



She also eat rice.


 In line with that,



I decided to dispose of the small corrugated cardboard staircase in Asaka-chan's room.
Cardboard stairs to Asagao-chan July 19, 2019



Well, he didn't use it at all.



You like the real stairs, you.


I will also dispose of the cardboard cat house in Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan's room.



It ’s already collapsed, but ...
作ってみよう!段ボールで猫ハウス 〜紫苑&木蓮用〜  2018年5月15日

It moved together from the previous house.

Most of them use Mokuren-chan, and Shion-chan rarely uses it.




I put a wallpaper protection sheet on the back wall.
Anti-abrasive measures on the wall · Wallpaper protection sheet collapse   April 2, 2019

I hope it doesn't peel off,


Mokuren-chan disappeared after hide and seek



“I ’m going to sleep in this tower”



"Nobby"


original Japanese version  → さよなら、段ボール階段。  2019年8月9日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...