Monday, August 5, 2019

A mysterious puddle, again appeared → Keihana-chan visited the hospital. August 5, 2019







Today is Keika-chan.



After all, we went to the animal hospital today.
Keika-chan, midsummer seizures!   August 3, 2019
Keika-chan, who did not have a seizure today, still eating is not good.     August 4, 2019


I also say

When I get up in the morning,




Mysterious pool of water on the comforter I put in ,? ? ?


Even though I smell it, I don't smell pee,
It was obviously a large amount for vomiting.

If it is a pee,
Keika-chan is incontinence,
(Since there is no mommy and Keika-chan in the bedroom and mommy doesn't get incontinence,)
As Keika-chan incontinence is only at the time of seizure,

Has she had a seizure? ?


There was such a thing before, too.
A mysterious puddle appeared on     June 17, 2019



I think that I do not like it because she has a seizure and she has one day later.
I would also like to give a suppository for the amount used for the occasion,
We went to the animal hospital.

Today was the usual female veterinarian,

"Let's see the situation"

have become.


I was wondering if that would be true, though.😅


If she had her weight measured at the time of medical examination,

What

3.14 kg !!

Not great! Keika-chan! !

You exceeded 3.1 kg! !


By the way, I asked if she lose her appetite with Consave (= zonisamide),
"She may feel sleepy and not eating"
It was a story.


It is also said that a seizure should occur,



With usual Consave 1/2 tablets,



The usual die-up suppository.
Even 1/3 should be fine.



Re-examination fee 864 yen
Oral medication / prescription fee 3240 yen
Die up 4 mg 1 bottle 226 yen



It is 4330 yen.





It was good-Keika-chan!
Weight gain!
I was worried-everyday every day.



Eat a lot---

*


By the way,
(It's a nuisance to the patient, not directly related to today's visit)

"A new-cominng cat and a first-born cat,
What is the criteria for judging that you can not do it together? "

When I asked the veterinarian,

"If they want to fight bloody, you should stop it."

She said.

Whenever my Shion-chan sees Asagao-chan's face, he threatens him,
He will raise his hand (it won't go until I hit)
I also consulted with that concern,

"If it's still about a week, look for a month or so"

"Because they can live in the house"

That was the advice.








Can you understand it?
2 Nyan's sense of distance, feeling of tension. . .



Asagao-chan is quiet and curled up when I am putting out Shizuku-chan.
After all, are you scared or nervous? .
I would be scared if I was threatened every time I saw my face.
I feel a little sorry.



When Shion-chan does not go out, Asagao-chan will relax and come after mom.

It's totally different. .
Kusun. .

I wonder if they can get along well. . .



original Japanese version  →  謎の水たまり、またまた出現→桂花ちゃん受診しました。  2019年8月5日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...