Friday, July 19, 2019

Cardboard stairs to Asagao-chan July 19, 2019





It is also Asagao-chan today.



He has his head on Mom's foot.

You are heavy. . .

Actually, Asagao-chan,
4.9 kg
There is.

I think he's pretty chubby.
To the side of ex-stray cat. .

Ah,,
 gave him rice and made him fat
I am! !




Well, I've been out of exercise alone in my room.

With that,



Cardboard by example.

What should I do if I get a fire?
And, it's covered with cardboard enough to worry about yesterday's fire.
Because it gets hot around the outlet, it doesn't really matter.

This is a small version of a cardboard staircase made by Keika-chan.

Keika-chan: A spiral staircase in a cardboard box  March 22nd, 2019
Keika-chan tride on a cardboard spiral staircase April 12, 2019



Yes, I did
(I just stopped with gum tape.)



Set in the room of Asagao-chan.

Asagao-chaaaa----n.







that,,
Through. .



The nail sharpening tower that I brought from the room of Shion-chans yesterday seemed to like it for me.
Mokuren-chan, Asagao-chan and the flying face to face! July 18, 2019
After all he does not appear on the top. .

I can't help, Let's exercise with cats.





It's okay. .



I hope you're getting more and more troubled.



Are you tired anymore?
It is early



It seems that he likes the space here.



I will leave this a little more.

Like Keika-chan, it might get used to it over time. .



original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんにも段ボール階段を  2019年7月19日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...