Thursday, August 8, 2019

August 8 is World Cat Day! WorldCatDay again August 8, 2019

Today is World Cat Day! !

Celebrated last year,
世界猫の日ーWorldCatDayー猫嵐の日  2018年8月8日

I want to pray for cats all over the world to be happy this year!

This year is also covered with cats💓

First of all, my four Nyans


 

Noby Noby Mokuren-chan.

 

Shion-chan is growing more.

 

To the morning glory who is curled up,

 

Keika-chan is approaching.


Everyone is doing it


Next, the cats that were this year.





































I was happy to meet many cats in the past year.

I wonder if everyone is doing well. .


Please,
Cats around the world
May you be happy! ! !


original Japanese version  → 8月8日は世界猫の日ですよ! WorldCatDay 再び  2019年8月8日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...