Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A new trash can was received on July 22, 2019




Shion-chan and



Mokuren-chan.




As Asagao-chan, we are exchanging the smell,
"Only the smell meets" starts.  July 16, 2019
If there is no effect,

I do not understand that well.



Alright,

I was in trouble since I was ahead,
With leftovers,
Small flies problem.


Asagao-chan, I bought a new nail sharpening-- 4th July 2019
Rainy Star Festival -Sanitation measures during the rainy season-   July 7, 2019
New shampoo and garbage measures    July 10, 2019

Small flies has decreased much--

I'm glad. 😚

I do not use vinegar anymore.


Garbage disposal bag,



Amazing deodorant bag BOS (boss) Bag that does not smell raw garbage Garbage disposal bag [bag color: white] (M size 90 pieces of packs)
Amazon 1080 yen

Did it work,

Or maybe it was only a fair time,

I do not know.

But, from now on summer production,
I hope that I will keep my mind clean and hopeless-😇


I also received the garbage bins I ordered.


 


Asbell Sealed Push Pale 20 L "Evan" Beige 6406
Amazon 1239 yen






It is packing and it seems to be sealed.



I plan to use it with the trash we ordered earlier.




Because Keika-chan leaves.










Eat a lot.
please.

(Don't worry about it.)


original Japanese version  → 新しいゴミ箱きましたー  2019年7月22日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...