Sunday, July 21, 2019

Asagao-chan, who got rid of the escape trap, turned back to the gauge? July 21, 2019




It is Asago-chan.


One morning, when Mom get up and go out to the hall,



Asagao-chan,
Escape from the room.


 

I hid where I went up the stairs.








The sliding door in the room has been opened. .

I put cardboard and newspaper in front of the entrance.



It is battered.

It seems that you have been horiori.

Fortunately the wallpaper was safe,
It is a situation of having what to have until when.

This is troubled ,,

It is rented out. .


Go back to the gauge with that.





In the gauge, it is overwhelmed.
(Not shown in the photo)
Drinking water is overturned and broken.



Because there is no way,

In the daytime, it is released from the stairs to the corridor,
At night in the gauge,

I decided that.

Because

Corrugated cardboard anti-abrasive nails in the corridors and stairs are likely to end in a little more.




So,
If you can make a corrugated cardboard,

Release daytime Asagao-chan,
Release Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan,

When
I wonder if I will replace it
That is the plan.








But
He is crying




When mom is sleeping in the bedroom,
Ringing in the hallway.

I will be a little toned down with me,
It will take some time to settle down.





It looks like it has finally settled down.






It may take some time to become a house cat from the wild.


*


It was an election today.

I went to vote at one time,

We support democracy and the rule-based state based on it, but
I think every time I have an election.
If you vote for each political party, your hope will not pass.

Since the Internet has developed so much, it is no good if the people decide to vote directly on the net on the net without a member of the Diet.

Besides, there are neither family nor children
Even if you are told to think about the future,
I don't think so much privately.

I would like to migrate abroad in the future.



original Japanese version  → 脱走癖がついちゃった朝顔ちゃん、ゲージに逆戻り?  2019年7月21日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...