Thursday, February 7, 2019

Black cats & cut medicine February 7, 2019

Is a black cat sinister?



Here is my black cat.

It is a stuffed doll ,,,



It is Mr. Jiji of "Kiki's Delivery Service".

I had my parents buy it before what (ten) years ago, but it has been pretty long lasting.

I am a stuffed animal, fluffy.
誕生日プレゼントにお友達が来ましたよー 2019年1月21日
Of course I like living stuffed animals.

A black cat is also wonderful, is it mysterious, but quite amazing.

First of all, gray Shion-chan came,



"called?"

Next, Mokuren-chan, who is white, comes,



"Well,"

Next time I was secretly planning how black cat would be good
(I caught fire as I greeted Keika-chan.)


So,
I will be pleased when I meet a black cat once in a while.

I saw you at a cat cafe the other day.
I went to Protective Cats Cafe "Cat's room"! January 19, 2019







To such a craving black cat,

today,
I could meet around the town -




Far away.



Oh ,, crossing the road ,,



Do not get caught in a car ,,,



Ho, it was good.



Oh, are you going to come over there?



I'd like to be closer to you,



Make the mobile camera up,



Here, this is the limit. .



It saw me!



Hey!



Oh, It went.



Bai Bai.


Actually, today I went to animal hospital only after business.
Because Keika-chan 's medicine did not cut well on my own, I asked them to take it and have it cut.
It was impossible to cut into 1/4 tablets of medicine with pill cutter.   February 2, 2019

Thanks to them I was able to cut it safely.



This is what I cut.



Compared with what I cut by myself on the left, the size is all right and beautiful.
After all the professionalists  is different
With this, you can stably give the same amount of medicine to Keika chan.


If I was walking Tech Tec on the way to that animal hospital,
I met that black cat!
Always because the animal hospital is a car with a cat, I can not see it so far ~


Walking around the streets, I can see the cats.
It was the same even at the moving destination.
近所の猫さんとちょっとご飯残した朝顔ちゃん  2018年11月28日

Although I'm happy, outside cats are hard to live, but in fact it is better not to see them. . .
It would be better to stay inside the house without meeting everyone, not outside. .
Because I can not protect now because I have Asagao-chan,
I'm worried about what everyone is doing.
I say it's snowing the day after tomorrow, I wonder if outside is still cold and OK. . .

Meeting the black cats,
I'm happy,
I'm sad.





Keika-chan, is your house warm?
Let's do our best to take medicine.


original Japanese version → 黒猫ちゃんたち&カットしてもらったお薬  2019年2月7日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...