Friday, July 12, 2019

Asagao-chan, belly massage July 11, 2019




 

It is Asagao-chan.







I used to mix biofermin powder into wet rice with his diarrhea.

Then,
Next time,
His stomach is slightly swollen ,,

Somehow, um, too, the interval was a bit open, and I felt a little bit sloppy.

Today, he have vomited dinner for the first time!


Well ,,,

constipation?

So,
Belly massage
I tried to


 






It is a good baby

What

What happened to the wild?

Will you be a good cat?

It threatened me,
Where did that vigilant Asagao-chan disappear?


Even if Shiori-Chan can't touch his stomach. .


No, thank you.

What is this weird thing?

















Fortunately, after this, I got a poop.




Good, was it clean?


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、お腹のマッサージ  2019年7月11日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...