Tuesday, July 23, 2019

If I think you're separation anxiety, it's different, Asagao-chan. July 23, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.

As usual,
He's crying.
He's crying.

Their eyes in my neighborhood hurt me.
 Don't Cry, Baby ..



But that Asagao-chan.

When mom hugs him, he becomes quiet.



You're a good boy.



He has been riding on my knees for quite a long time.

Among the other children
It is impossible at first.




At first Keika-Chan hates hug.
At the time of medicine, she is a round and round roll with a blanket.





Mokuren-chan can do it for a short time,



someday,



She hates it,



Go wild,



Escape.


Prince Shion?

Of course, you can not hold him in his subject.



this is,,



In fact,



He smells the smell of mom's side.



He's a side fetish prince.
Have a face like this.



He will go when he's done.


That's why
Asagao-san who will let you hug me.

I'm so sorry for my mom. .

But he rang often,

Maybe,

Separation anxiety?

I thought.

With separation anxiety,
If there is no owner, the dog or cat becomes mentally unstable and takes problem action,

Seven Symptoms of Cat "Separating Anxiety"

According to the site of

[1] Continue to cry, keep going, go around the owner's toilet, baths and other places.
[2] I will do my best outside the bathroom.
[3] Mark on furniture etc.
[4] Groom your body in a relentless manner. Causes hair loss associated with it.
[5] I do not have an appetite, I do not feel well.
[6] diarrhea, vomiting.
[7] Take actions such as destroying things.

It seems that symptoms such as are seen.

Well ,,,

Could there be a destruction action?



Recently, in the daytime I open up to the corridors and stairs, and at night I try to gauge the room.
Asagao-chan, who got rid of the escape trap, turned back to the gauge?   July 21, 2019

The area around the gauge is battered.



Newspapers fall apart.



I also put nail polish prevention (for smell exchange)



There is also a bath towel covered with blindfolds around.

However, this is probably only you want to go out.


He keeps on crying, but
He doesn't chase his  owner.
,,,

Today, I came back from work, but I couldn't see him.
I call him, but, he didn't appear.

Cats do not come, even if the owner calls them.



Only the face was seen from the entrance of the room.



I'm back.








...

After all it is not separation anxiety,

Do you just want to get out? .


You should get used to this life because you can work little by little.



Hey, Asagao-chan.


original Japanese version  → 分離不安かと思ったら違った朝顔ちゃん。  2019年7月23日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...