Monday, July 8, 2019

Rainy Star Festival -Sanitation measures during the rainy season- July 7, 2019




It is Shion-chan.




"Mama is sleeping until evening as usual on a day off"

Excuse me. . .

Now,

As usual, it is the continuation of the rainy season.
Even though it is Tanabata, it is raining.

It may be cool today,
After all it is wet.

I'm worried about turning on the air conditioner. .

I have a strong impression of rain in Tanabata,
If it was the original lunar calendar, it is August of the new calendar.
If the old calendar was done as it is, the probability of seeing the Milky Way would rise.




The other day I muttered that I was in trouble,
Asagao-chan, I bought a new nail sharpening-- 4th July 2019
Dust fly in the trash.



Countermeasures against odor of trash
Vinegar
Because I saw it on the net

Back tricks] "The method of suppressing the smell of raw garbage" which the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department tweeted is really great! Super easy to make and prevent a bad smell in the rainy season and summer with this one!

I bought it.




I have put vinegar in kitchen paper for the last 2 days and put it in the trash,
(It is better to dilute it in half with water. It is unclear why)
I feel a little different.

Then, the garbage of raw materials such as leftovers is tied up separately and thrown away.

However, it seems to be effective without setting the trap made of vinegar to Kobae.
I'm worried..

Hmmm, is it a trap or a dead body floating?

Well, I think a little. .





The flyers I got at the supermarket again today,

Pet ME!



サミットのチラシ「ペットME!」猫と一緒に手作りクリスマスしたいなあ  2018年12月2日

Depends on

"During the rainy season when germs are likely to propagate, be careful not to cause dogs and cats to become food poisoning. Drinking water should be changed at least twice a day. Also, don't forget to wash the food container in a diligent way, because wet food tends to have more germs during the wet season, so if you don't eat it, discard it in about 20 minutes, and also for cats , It is good to dry food only during the rainy season.Please clean up the dry food within one hour if possible. "

Well ,,

It is impossible. . .

Twice a day water exchange, hey ,, holidays, or any weekdays,


 


in addition,
Keika-chan is freaky, and if I keep her dry she feels like eating sometimes.






She will not eat if it is only dry. .


I can not help it,

For the time being, just eradication.

 

Will Shooter Sterilization and Deodorant for Safety Pet [Patented] 500ml

It was the one I used for the dishes of Asagao-chan.
朝顔ちゃんせっせと消毒しましょう  2018年11月7日
As Asagao-chan did not know virus infection yet, we used, but,
I do not use it now.

So,
Next, let's go to the toilet.







Hey Asagao-chan.

First of all, let's do it within the range where everyone can spend the rainy season comfortably.


*

Now,
It's difficult to get into sleep, or it's a rhythm disorder and you're bad at night
It was mom who drank Driel,
Mom, it's down again June 27, 2019

Because it is not good enough




Roselem 8 mg

I got a prescription.

Well, it's cheaper than having a prescription at a hospital is better.

It is good if sleep rhythm is finished with this,



original Japanese version  → 雨の七夕ー梅雨の時期の衛生対策ー  2019年7月7日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...