Monday, June 10, 2019

Biofermin resumed again June 10, 2019




 

It is Shion-chan.













As there were many times of Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan's poop recently,
I decided to give Biofermin, which I used to give up to Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan.
ビオフェルミンはスポイトで  2018年8月9日
お腹好調な紫苑ちゃん&桂花ちゃん  2018年8月15日

Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan are in the same room, so the exact number of bowel movements is unknown. .
The bigger one is Shion-chan or not.

However,
In the morning two nights and three too many.

I wonder if their stomachs were cold due to air conditioning,




It is bioferumin fine grain to use when mom has too much drinking and has diarrhea.

However, 
it is an anti-epileptic drug to Keika-chan, 
a medicine for ticks to Asagao-chan,
More than this----
so,

I'll give up on a dropper like before,
I decided to mix it in wet rice directly.

 

I feel like this



Another customer,

that,,



Who is it! It was the first time to give up medicine!



The criminal Nyan is here.



"I'm sorry"



"Don't do it anymore"


I finished mixing safely and eating.
(Silver chicks only)








By the way, I weighed a little while ago.

Mokuren-chan

 

  Mokuren-chan 3.67kg3.60kg←3.610kg←3.520kg
Well, is it increasing again? ?

 

Because Shion-chan does not get on the weight scale by all means,
Primarily mother hold hug and measure and draw a part of mom and calculate.

He was about 5.4 kg.
I would almost return to my previous weight.




It is good to be poop less.


original Japanese version  → またまたビオフェルミン再開しました  2019年6月10日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...